AAAFX, "shady" meddling in account when winning.

oreo220

Private
hello,

I have been trading with AAAFX3.com for a while now and i have blown my account many times. They have allowed hedging,scalping etc without issue but in march, i deposited £500 and made a winning up to over £1300. The problem begins on april 1st.

I opened high leverage sell xau/usd trades and was losing. before logging off, i had placed pending buy trades and when activated, my dealer cancelled them (these are manual so its aaafx who cancelled them).

View attachment 14075

which is weird because their broker allows hedging.

i then attempted to open them manually which failed many times with these errors.

View attachment 14078View attachment 14077

I have then given up on gold and opened many high risk trades which most margined called before going into profit.

View attachment 14079IMG_1947.PNG.

i also opened aud/usd buy trades, hit margin call, then opened sell aud/usd trades, hit margin call again. im certain this broker isnt just ruining my account but also rigging charts to stophunt my account.

now im down to only £90 capital, i contact their customer services who seemed to ignore certain parts of my explanation.

Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 23.41.05.pngScreen Shot 2014-04-02 at 23.41.42.png

i have clearly asked why when all my gold trades were still open, my pending orders closed but successfully worked opening them manually but only if i open lots 2.00 or less. he says i didnt have enough capital even though i had over £1300 at that point and when i emphasized that, he still ignored the fact that i said multiple times that i was able to do it manually when all trades were still open. i have now issued to withdraw all my remaining amount.

more importantly, i'd like to have someone verify if they also had this issue of opening trades on april 1st around 11-12 GMT. all trades worked fine after hitting my first margin call but thats something suspicious in my opinion.

heres the aud/usd trades i placed. first buy. MC. immediately sell, immediately MC again. <very suspicious.

IMG_1948.PNG

please help me get me back my money. and i mean all including my past deposits which win or loss would've ended up this same way :(

Thanks

ahahaha, they're not even letting go my last bit of capital. buy and then instant mc. Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 01.18.49.pngScreen Shot 2014-04-03 at 01.19.24.jpg

and the huge bounce back up straight away. im now withdrawing whats left. £47.17 and withdrawal fee should leave me bout £25. you think they'll bother ?.

Send them an invitation to join the discussion thread here and explain what happened with those pending orders.

hello,

I have been trading with AAAFX3.com for a while now and i have blown my account many times. They have allowed hedging,scalping etc without issue but in march, i deposited £500 and made a winning up to over £1300. The problem begins on april 1st.

I opened high leverage sell xau/usd trades and was losing. before logging off, i had placed pending buy trades and when activated, my dealer cancelled them (these are manual so its aaafx who cancelled them).

View attachment 14075

which is weird because their broker allows hedging.

i then attempted to open them manually which failed many times with these errors.

View attachment 14078View attachment 14077

I have then given up on gold and opened many high risk trades which most margined called before going into profit.

View attachment 14079View attachment 14080.

i also opened aud/usd buy trades, hit margin call, then opened sell aud/usd trades, hit margin call again. im certain this broker isnt just ruining my account but also rigging charts to stophunt my account.

now im down to only £90 capital, i contact their customer services who seemed to ignore certain parts of my explanation.

Dear oreo220,

Thank you for your comments. Please allow us some time to examine the issue.

@forum admin: unfortunately, we are not able to see the first 2 attachments (14075 & 14077), which seem important. It would help a lot if we got these as well.

Thank you for the screenshots. We are examining the issue and will get back to you asap.

can anyone else comfirm my aud/usd trade with their charts? preferably with a different broker? hard to believe i can MC buying and selling in less than half an hour.

can anyone else comfirm my aud/usd trade with their charts? preferably with a different broker? hard to believe i can MC buying and selling in less than half an hour.

Dear oreo220,

We have examined trading activity of your account after the 1st of April. It seems that after the 1st of April, your account experienced a stop out in two occasions:

#1 - Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:55:14 UTC. Margin Level 66.05%
#2 - Thu, 3 Apr 2014 15:55:54 UTC. Margin Level 67.1%

Please note that stop out occurs in your account when equity reaches 70% of your used margin, resulting in immediate closing of all positions.
The deviation from the 70% can either be due to multiple trades having to close down, or great exposure in lot size, hence from the moment of detection of the 70%, the request for closure and confirmation of closure, the impact on your margin level/PnL may vary, in direct relation to the market changes.

Also please note that all trades affected by the stop out were normally open by authenticated access from your account, or by ZuluTrade Traders as per your account settings.

Finally, please note that there were 2 pending orders that were cancelled upon execution to market.
Both trades were BUY XAU/USD trades for 20std lots, placed on 2014-04-02 (04:59:11 and 04:00:19) and they did not open at market, as at the time when the Entry Rate was reached (05:59:19 for both Pending Orders) your account did not have sufficient free margin to support these two trades.
When that happens, the Pending Orders are cancelled.

So overall, execution of your trades was correct and related Stop Outs were validly experienced.

Please do not hesitate to provide us with mode details if you wish to re-examine any additional details of your account.

Back