aaatrade.com cheat for $37.000

v123

Recruit
I have been scammed from aaatrade@com the amount of $36692
Below you can read the letter of my lawyer that he sent to aaatrade.com about the clear manipulation that they did to me.
The case was filled in 25th of May 2016.The reason that i post it now is because I requested the company to pay me at list the 80% of my money and i received an email from their lawyer threading me that if i post anything hear i will regret it.He said that he will call to my family job company which is authorized by the goverment,which means that he could recall my licence and all my family ( Father, Mother,Brother and another 5 members to stay jobless). This was all about because i told them that its totally unfair what they did to me and i want my money back.
Please read the complain below, I have all proofs if needed.
  • Our client began trading with AAA Trade Ltd on 15 March 2016, when he opened
    his first account (Account No. 556609) (hereinafter the “First Account”). With
    your approval and encouragement, our client opened a second account (Account
    No. 556733) with AAA Trade (hereinafter the “Second Account”), in which
    account he transferred funds from the first account; leading him and/or allowing
    him to operate under the false impression that he could trade in products other
    than contracts for future difference (“CFDs”) on your platform. We fully reserve
    our client’s rights in raising claims, in relation to your duty to evaluate his previous
    trading experience and/or not to expose him in risky trading, unsuitable for his
    level.
    Contrary to the express provisions of the Terms & Conditions applicable in our
    client’s dealings with your firm, your obligations to provide accurate information i
  • relation to your services and the standard industry practice, on or about the 1st of
    April 2016, our client’s First Account, presented a negative balance.
    Upon an enquiry by our client and during his frequent communications with Ms.
    Nina Mihailova of AAA Trade Ltd, you had led him to believe, that the negative
    balance of his account, was a technical error and/or that otherwise your company
    would not demand the negative balance and/or that he was not obliged to pay
    that negative balance. For the avoidance of any doubt, we note that it is our legal
    opinion that you are not entitled to demand the negative balance, or apply a set-
    off with regard to that balance.
    Upon your assurances, as noted herein, our client was convinced and/or lured to
    deposit a further EUR 16.000 in his Second Account, for which deposit you have
    offered our client a 10% bonus amounting to EUR 1.600, while you have also
    increased the leverage of the account to 1:200. While all this is evidenced in
    writing, at the point of receiving the additional deposit, or granting our client a
    bonus in relation to the deposit, you have not mentioned or reserved your right to
    set-off such balance with the negative balance of the First Account.
    As you are very well aware, our client would not have continued trading with your
    firm, nor agreed to deposit further sums with you, had it not been for your express
    assurances, that the negative balance was not due and payable, which was re-
    affirmed by the granting of the bonus of EUR 1.600.
    Following the above dealings, once again, on or about the 7th of April 2016, the
    Second Account presented a negative balance, contrary to the express
    provisions of the Terms & Conditions applicable in our client’s dealings with your
    firm, your obligations to provide accurate information in relation to your services
    and the standard industry practice.
    Once again you have reassured our client that the negative balance of his
    account, was a technical error and/or that otherwise your company would not
    demand the negative balance and/or that he was not obliged to pay that negative
    balance and in the same manner as before you have encouraged the opening of

• a third account (Account No. 556747) with AAA Trade (the “Third Account”), for
    the opening of which you undertook to reward our client with a 10% bonus on his
    deposits.
    deposit a further USD 11.278 in his Third Account, for which deposit you have
    offered our client a 10% bonus amounting to USD 1.127. While all this is
    evidenced in writing, at the point of receiving the additional deposit, or granting
    our client a bonus in relation to the deposit, you have not mentioned or reserved
    your right to set-off such balance with the negative balance of the First Account or
    the Second Account.
    As you are very well aware, our client would not have continued trading with your
    firm, nor agreed to deposit further sums with you, had it not been for your express
    affirmed by the granting of the bonus of USD 1.127.
    Following successful trading of our client, on or about the 3rd of May, the Third
    Account presented a balance of USD 36.692.
    Our client’s request for the withdrawal of sums from the Third Account, received
    by AAA Trade on or about the 3rd of May 2016, has been rejected on the
    pretence that the positive balance of the Third Account, had to be set-off with the
    negative balance of the First and the Second Account, by referring him to your
    Terms and Conditions.
    Having reviewed your Terms and Conditions, and by reference to the relevant
    legislation, we consider your actions as an illegal attempt to withhold the profits
    that resulted from our Client’s trading with your firm.
    We draw your particular attention to term 9.8 of the Terms and Conditions, which
    provides for a Stop Out level of 15%.
    Term 9.8 provides
  • “9.8. When the Client reaches 15% of the Margin in the Client Account,his
    positionswillstartclosingautomatically (Stop Out level of 15%) starting with
    the most losing Order and the Company has the right to refuse a new Orders.”
    We further draw your attention, to your obligations under section 36 of Law
    144(I)/2007, and the corresponding section of the MiFID Directive, which govern
    your obligation to provide your clients with accurate information in relation to your
    services when dealing with them.
    On the basis of the above, and the standard industry practice in relation to
    negative balances (in particular under normal market conditions), we note that it
    was your duty, to ensure that your platform and in particular the accounts of our
    client did not reach a negative balance, but instead be stopped-out .
    We further note, that even in the absence of your obligation to stop-out the
    account prior to reaching a negative balance; by your actions and
    communications (on the basis of which our Client had agreed to invest further
    money with your firm), as they are noted herein above, you are not entitled and/or
    you are estopped and/or have waived your right to demand and/or set off the
    negative balance in the First and Second Accounts.
    In view of the above, we fully reject the contents of your email (sent by Ms. Nina
    Mihailova on 06/05/16), refusing our client’s request for the withdrawal of sums,
    on the basis on an alleged set-off right. We further note, that even though the
    said email is marked as “Without Prejudice”, it does not qualify as a genuine
    attempt to reach a settlement of the dispute, and as such we reserve our client’s
    right to publish or submit all written correspondence in relation to this matter with
    the authorities, including CySec, and potentially file it as evidence in proceedings
    to be raised against you.
    In view of the above, we request that you release at once all the sums held in the
    Third Account of our client, amounting to USD 36.692 and expressly

• acknowledge that there is no obligation on our Client in relation to the negative
    balances presented in the First and the Second Account
  • As you are very well aware, our client would not have continued trading with your
    Following successful trading of our client, on or about the 3rd of May, the Third
    Our client’s request for the withdrawal of sums from the Third Account, received
    pretence that the positive balance of the Third Account, had to be set-off with the
    Terms and Conditions.
    legislation, we consider your actions as an illegal attempt to withhold the profits
    We draw your particular attention to term 9.8 of the Terms and Conditions, which
    Term 9.8 provides:
    16.We further draw your attention, to your obligations under section 36 of Law
    your obligation to provide your clients with accurate information in relation to your
    negative balances (in particular under normal market conditions), we note that it
    was your duty, to ensure that your platform and in particular the accounts of our
    money with your firm), as they are noted herein above, you are not entitled and/or
    In view of the above, we fully reject the contents of your email (sent by Ms. Nina
    Mihailova on 06/05/16), refusing our client’s request for the withdrawal of sums,
    attempt to reach a settlement of the dispute, and as such we reserve our client’s
    right to publish or submit all written correspondence in relation to this matter with
    the authorities, including CySec, and potentially file it as evidence in proceedings
    In view of the above, we request that you release at once all the sums held in the
  • acknowledge that there is no obligation on our Client in relation to the negative
    balances presented in the First and the Second Account.
    If you fail to comply with our request within 5 days of receiving this letter, legal
    proceedings and/or a report will be filed with CySec and/or other authorities
    without any further warning.
    The present letter is sent with full reservation of our Client’s rights to initiate
    proceedings against you.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Dear valued Client,

On behalf of the Company, I would appreciate if you can show your full name and give us the approval to publish the results of your claim.

As a highly reputable and customer-oriented company, this is the one and only complaint for the last years, and of course we are aware of this.

If you allow us to publish your case, we can disclose the binding resolution of the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus, which declined all your claims without an option for appeal before court.

All your claims in front of us were rejected completely by the authorized authorities.

What you have published on this web site, is only the one side of this case in order to heart the good reputation of us.

We are proud of our reputation as a well-recognized and trusted Investment Firm, and our worldwide partners and clients will continue to enjoy our outstanding financial services.

Best Regards.

I have been scammed from aaatrade@com the amount of $36692
Below you can read the letter of my lawyer that he sent to aaatrade.com about the clear manipulation that they did to me.
The case was filled in 25th of May 2016.The reason that i post it now is because I requested the company to pay me at list the 80% of my money and i received an email from their lawyer threading me that if i post anything hear i will regret it.He said that he will call to my family job company which is authorized by the goverment,which means that he could recall my licence and all my family ( Father, Mother,Brother and another 5 members to stay jobless). This was all about because i told them that its totally unfair what they did to me and i want my money back.
Please read the complain below, I have all proofs if needed.
  • Our client began trading with AAA Trade Ltd on 15 March 2016, when he opened
    his first account (Account No. 556609) (hereinafter the “First Account”). With
    your approval and encouragement, our client opened a second account (Account
    No. 556733) with AAA Trade (hereinafter the “Second Account”), in which
    account he transferred funds from the first account; leading him and/or allowing
    him to operate under the false impression that he could trade in products other
    than contracts for future difference (“CFDs”) on your platform. We fully reserve
    our client’s rights in raising claims, in relation to your duty to evaluate his previous
    trading experience and/or not to expose him in risky trading, unsuitable for his
    level.
    Contrary to the express provisions of the Terms & Conditions applicable in our
    client’s dealings with your firm, your obligations to provide accurate information i
  • relation to your services and the standard industry practice, on or about the 1st of
    April 2016, our client’s First Account, presented a negative balance.
    Upon an enquiry by our client and during his frequent communications with Ms.
    Nina Mihailova of AAA Trade Ltd, you had led him to believe, that the negative
    balance of his account, was a technical error and/or that otherwise your company
    would not demand the negative balance and/or that he was not obliged to pay
    that negative balance. For the avoidance of any doubt, we note that it is our legal
    opinion that you are not entitled to demand the negative balance, or apply a set-
    off with regard to that balance.
    deposit a further EUR 16.000 in his Second Account, for which deposit you have
    offered our client a 10% bonus amounting to EUR 1.600, while you have also
    increased the leverage of the account to 1:200. While all this is evidenced in
    writing, at the point of receiving the additional deposit, or granting our client a
    bonus in relation to the deposit, you have not mentioned or reserved your right to
    set-off such balance with the negative balance of the First Account.
    affirmed by the granting of the bonus of EUR 1.600.
    Following the above dealings, once again, on or about the 7th of April 2016, the
    Second Account presented a negative balance, contrary to the express
    provisions of the Terms & Conditions applicable in our client’s dealings with your
    firm, your obligations to provide accurate information in relation to your services
    and the standard industry practice.
    Once again you have reassured our client that the negative balance of his
    account, was a technical error and/or that otherwise your company would not
    demand the negative balance and/or that he was not obliged to pay that negative
    balance and in the same manner as before you have encouraged the opening of

• a third account (Account No. 556747) with AAA Trade (the “Third Account”), for
    the opening of which you undertook to reward our client with a 10% bonus on his
    deposits.
    deposit a further USD 11.278 in his Third Account, for which deposit you have
    offered our client a 10% bonus amounting to USD 1.127. While all this is
    evidenced in writing, at the point of receiving the additional deposit, or granting
    our client a bonus in relation to the deposit, you have not mentioned or reserved
    your right to set-off such balance with the negative balance of the First Account or
    the Second Account.
    Terms and Conditions.
    Term 9.8 provides
    We further draw your attention, to your obligations under section 36 of Law

balances presented in the First and the Second Account
  • As you are very well aware, our client would not have continued trading with your
    Terms and Conditions.
    Term 9.8 provides:
    16.We further draw your attention, to your obligations under section 36 of Law
    balances presented in the First and the Second Account.
    If you fail to comply with our request within 5 days of receiving this letter, legal
    proceedings and/or a report will be filed with CySec and/or other authorities
    without any further warning.
    The present letter is sent with full reservation of our Client’s rights to initiate
    proceedings against you.

Dear valued Client,

On behalf of the Company, I would appreciate if you can show your full name and give us the approval to publish the results of your claim.

As a highly reputable and customer-oriented company, this is the one and only complaint for the last years, and of course we are aware of this.

If you allow us to publish your case, we can disclose the binding resolution of the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus, which declined all your claims without an option for appeal before court.

All your claims in front of us were rejected completely by the authorized authorities.

What you have published on this web site, is only the one side of this case in order to heart the good reputation of us.

We are proud of our reputation as a well-recognized and trusted Investment Firm, and our worldwide partners and clients will continue to enjoy our outstanding financial services.

Best Regards.

Back