• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXtrading.com just stole my money

I am having an issue with a company

Kameeldoring

Recruit
I had $50k in my account with no open trades and they placed fake trades to make my account zero and steal my money.
The withdrawal I had submitted before that (and received a mail from them) even just disappeared from my dashboard.
I know other people with accounts with them whose money have not been stolen - they seem to just pick certain people.
What is the recourse in such a case?

I had $50k in my account with no open trades and they placed fake trades to make my account zero and steal my money.
The withdrawal I had submitted before that (and received a mail from them) even just disappeared from my dashboard.
I know other people with accounts with them whose money have not been stolen - they seem to just pick certain people.
Aafxtrading already marked as a scam based on traders guilty votes, you can find more details about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11616/aafxtrading-forex-brokers-scam

Now, come to your case, How and when you deposited the money?
What was your initial deposit and when you successfully logged in into your account?

Aafxtrading already marked as a scam based on traders guilty votes, you can find more details about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11616/aafxtrading-forex-brokers-scam

Now, come to your case, How and when you deposited the money?
What was your initial deposit and when you successfully logged in into your account?
I deposited $20k on the 30 Sept 2020. I traded until Friday 2 October. I made $31K profit and my balance on the account was $51k . I stopped trading early Friday. On Monday 5 October I wanted to withdraw the profit part of $31k. I logged the withdrawal and received confirmation mail. The Tuesday morning 6 October when I woke up:
1) my account balance was minus $1k
2) the original transactions that generated the profit was modified and no longer reflected a profit.
3) my withdrawal that showed on their dashboard was gone (did not appear at all anymore)
4) I never received anything from them.

I have screenshots and log files and proof of all the above.

I have been unsuccessful to get hold of them and get anybody to respond.

I would like someone to maybe look at the log files and tell me what happened and how they did it.

I deposited $20k on the 30 Sept 2020. I traded until Friday 2 October. I made $31K profit and my balance on the account was $51k . I stopped trading early Friday. On Monday 5 October I wanted to withdraw the profit part of $31k. I logged the withdrawal and received confirmation mail. The Tuesday morning 6 October when I woke up:
1) my account balance was minus $1k
2) the original transactions that generated the profit was modified and no longer reflected a profit.
3) my withdrawal that showed on their dashboard was gone (did not appear at all anymore)
4) I never received anything from them.

I have screenshots and log files and proof of all the above.

I have been unsuccessful to get hold of them and get anybody to respond.

I would like someone to maybe look at the log files and tell me what happened and how they did it.
Can we have a screenshot, please?

Thats exactly what's happened to me! But I didn't deposit that much money! I only deposited 5k and with that 5k and the high leverage that they offered it! I was able to rise over 100k on only two weeks by taking risk and making profit after, I request 1k withdrawal they withdraw the money, my second attempt was 5k and they also give me the money, that was all a plan so I could keep depositing money and BS at the end, after I keep making money and request another deposit of $9200 on Thursday last week, on Monday they close and modified my trade on a USD/JPY on 50.01 when I had it open oat 5.01, on that moment I realized that they scam me and that at least I was lucky and able to get at least my return on 5k and plus 1k profits from them. They dont want the winning traders because they are taking the other side of the trade waiting on those %90 to deposit money to loose it.

They block my account on MT4 and also on their website how you can see on the picture, and never get back with me on those emails, they block the stupids chat service that they got, and make me angry because all the time I wasted.

My personal advice if you're going to deposit over 5k on an account go with a regulator broker, thats my personal opinion, thats the main reason it make me open 2 accounts with a regulator broker so my money can be secured and if they don't do the right thing they could get sue!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-212902_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-212902_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20201124-120251_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-120251_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20201123-095821_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-095821_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20201120-130634_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20201120-130634_MetaTrader 4.jpg