• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AAFXTrading.com (Warning - This broker earned a SCAM label)

General discussions of a financial company
That’s an interesting question. If you run into a collection of such hacks. No, I’m not planning to use any of those. Just curious :)
And I also wonder if the gentlemen above could have his two accounts at AAFX locked for the hedging reason. That would explain a lot.

I'm sorry, but looks like there was someone here who actually trades with this broker. What do you think of the bonus they offer. Supposedly you can withdraw the bonus. Fake promises?

Offshore regulations... This entity is not regulated by a globally-recognised financial regulator... I don't know. Sounds a bit shady.

I'm sorry, but looks like there was someone here who actually trades with this broker. What do you think of the bonus they offer. Supposedly you can withdraw the bonus. Fake promises?
Why fake? Yet, the conditions to make those withdrawable are unfulfillable in my opinion :D
As for the regulations - I have some understanding of how tax system works and why companies register in offshore zones. I'm not the one to blame them. Moreover, the clients of regulated with world-known authorities brokers get regulated themselves. Leverage caps, no bonuses, etc... Up to trader to decide.

I've read the rules once again. Unfortunately the EA trades do not count for trading volume produced to fulfill the bonum volume requirements.
IMHO for daytraders the requirements are not that bad.
you need to get 20000 * bonus money volume in 60 days. Sounds a lot, but you leverage trades anyway in daytrading with at least 1:100. Shouldn't be too bad. I might not be to precise in my approximations, but you only need to do 3-5 trades a day with an around 1:100 leverage and standard risks to get these +35%. Not too bad if they actually let you withdraw those and not only use as a trading margin.

Hmm, you might actually be right about it. I didn't care about bonus cause my initial deposit was very small and they don't offer bonus for under $500 accounts.

i dont trust deposit bonus brokers. had my fingers burnt in the past and now i don't trust any of them. i have never met anyone who ever withdrew profits from the bonus used.

i dont trust deposit bonus brokers. had my fingers burnt in the past and now i don't trust any of them. i have never met anyone who ever withdrew profits from the bonus used.
Some regulators have forbidden bonuses as they are often used to create a wrong impression of how easy that is to multiply the deposit.
Same with risk-free trades, tournaments, etc. All kind of marketing bull****. Does AAFX offer any of these btw?

To tell the truth marketing is basically all about that. Whether we speak of a chewing gum that 'makes your teeth white in 2 minutes' or financial service. They are meant to create a wrong impression.
The issue is that the field of financial serices really is regulated much more strictly.
I think it doesn't really matter how they promote the service. People must understand that bonus is just a mean to return back their trading fees they paid the broker while trying to produce a big turnover to complete the bonus requirements. Understanding the source of the bonus money makes a difference.

Some regulators have forbidden bonuses as they are often used to create a wrong impression of how easy that is to multiply the deposit.
Same with risk-free trades, tournaments, etc. All kind of marketing bull****. Does AAFX offer any of these btw?
No, this is not the case. They only offer the welcome bonus, that's basically it. However, particularly I don't see how the tournaments can be harmful for anyone's deposit. They are conducted on demo normally and are meant for demo users to have fun and probably get a prize they can start trading with if they can't efford funding account themselves.
Have never heard of risk-free trades...

Back