• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AAFXTrading.com (Warning - This broker earned a SCAM label)

General discussions of a financial company
Caught me redhanded LOL
Yet, to be very exact, I only said that I had no idea how to use this lever and I also mentioned that you've got to be well-prepared psychologically to use it. I remember quite well what I said.
Well, I now have a strategy in mind and I want to find a broker to apply it.
I had AAFX in mind for this purpose, but who knows, may be this is not the only choice to consider. I've found a few companies with the same leverage, but they are unregulated and thier websites date back to the mid of 2020 according to the domain whois (

I've got the same trouble, bro. There really are no alternatives for this particular purpose in my experience.

Perhaps this is a better idea to give up the high-leveraged strategy and go with some company that offers normal trading conditions, not excellent?

Well, a lot of times I have heard that traders should minimize the risks at all costs. Yet, since I've been in the business long enough I know for sure that when you minimize the risks to a large extent, this is when you stop hoping for ok profits. I prefer to trade for money, not for fun. High leverage is the mean to increase the risks without investing too much cash at once. That simple!

Does anyone know for sure whether the trading volume counts in both directions when it comes to bonus volume requirements?

Forget the bonus! Once you try to trade with the purpose of getting the bonus, you forget it all about following the plan that the system suggests. Personally I think the AAFX bonus volume conditions are too tight to be flfilled by a normal trader. Not even worth starting.

Why do you think so? IMHO the requirements only sounds complicated. In real life we all trade forex with huge leverage and therefore with huge volumes.
I remember myslef being very surprised when I found out that it didn't really take that long to get to 1 million turnover with my modest trading deposit and faily balanced trading approach. That's how forex works.

heh, I just love how this happens at forums. If anyone still remembers the initial question (i asked whether volume counts in both directions) I found out that yes, both trade open and trade close count separately for trading volume, which makes the task twice as easy. We will see how it goes in my case, but no doubt the bonus money can be a part of the strategy when working with aafx.

Back