• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AAFXTrading.com (Warning - This broker earned a SCAM label)

General discussions of a financial company
I think I kinda know what you have in mind. Making the most of broker's specific features is one of the approaches that can be quite useful to practice. Otherwise there is no point dealing with different trading firms. If all the conditions were the same, there would have been the one and the only broker for all the traders.
Huge leverage + withdrawable bonus + tight spreads = what AAFX offerand this really is a tempting combo. Yet, using it with profits involves some gambling. The extent depends on what you base your entries and exits on. In general regardless of market analysis methods, some gambling lies in the filed of moneymanagement in this case.

What's not gambing in your opinion? IMHO trading is all about balancing the risks and rewards. That's gambling. More or less.

You know, you are quite right on this one. This really is all about taking risks. Even if you choose to invest in fixed-income bond, you are still taking some default risk. Revilutions, recessions, wars happen. You can't even be sure 100% . What most people don't understand is that not taking any risk is a risk too. Thanks for reminding this by the way. I tend to forget about it myself from time to time.

That's all philosophy. I'm not a philosopher.
But you said it right previously. There is some risk management that deals with trading approaches itself. But there is some moneymanagement involved too. AAFX gives the opportunity to impact the overall results of your trading on the moneymanagement side using its bonus program and leverage. At this point I see the opportunity to reduce the risks that I take and significantly increase the reward in case it all goes well on the side of market analysis and trading strategy.
Don't overcomplicate. The idea doesn't involve any exquisite calculations in mathlab.

You are not the first person in the world that believed you can apply for a withdrawable bonus, trade enough volume with a near zero sum and get ready to take a gold bath like Uncle Scrooge. That's little naive to think this is that easy. Brokers have acccess to some data on this regard and they know for sure that the chances to win are not on your side.

Brokers know it all, traders know it all. We all know about the chances.
This is a great delusion that we all fall into: we keep doing the same thing hoping for a different result this time.

Well, to tell th truth I'm not speaing about the overall trading experience. That's true, too many people lose money here, but IM that doesn't mean that those who win do the same thing. The issue is that they do smth differently and that's exactly why they win.
But when it comes to "not overcomplicated decisions" like it was mentioned above to use AAFX bonus to increase the chances to win - people make a big mistake when they don't calculate the future value of such an investment properly.

LOL let me tell you about another delusion that people often face when they start communication with people they don't really know at teading forums like this one. The delusion is that other members have a coconut instead of a head and they don't really consider all the risks, have never heard of risk to reward ratios and rely on the stars movements when making some trading decisions.

Hhaha, that's nice to hear you really know what you are doing and this is a well-though decision. Hope the broker won't let you down! Good luck!

Don't overcomplicate. The idea doesn't involve any exquisite calculations in mathlab.
As Peter Lynch once said, ""All the math you need to trade on stock markets you get in the fourth grade""
I used to be very reluctant to this idea for a long while, but the longer I trade, the more I tend to agree

Back