• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXTrading not returning money.

I am having an issue with a company

AAFXVictim

Recruit
I'm a Victim from AAFXtrading. today is March 6th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com past 4 months. I have no problem with platform mt4. I decided withdraw money from AAFX but they didn't let me withdraw. They excuses. Now, they locked my accounts
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total over $63,000.00 US dollars with no trades...
I have been sending many many emails but no reply and I called 61-280035080 Australia 582-81981079 Hongkong no one answered. Please help me and please send me email to aafxvictim@yahoo.com
Super thank you
An AAFXvictim

I'm a Victim from AAFXtrading. today is March 6th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com past 4 months. I have no problem with platform mt4. I decided withdraw money from AAFX but they didn't let me withdraw. They excuses. Now, they locked my accounts
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total over $63,000.00 US dollars with no trades...
I have been sending many many emails but no reply and I called 61-280035080 Australia 582-81981079 Hongkong no one answered. Please help me and please send me email to aafxvictim@yahoo.com
Super thank you
An AAFXvictim
If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca hereWinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Unfortunately, AAFX trading told me "BIG deposit" they didn't accept by Credit Card or Debit card must wire bank. They are a professional SCAM BROKERAGE. I have checked and called Australia and Hongkong Business Regulation they have no business Register by name AAFXtrading register those countries. So, I don;t know where they are. Please help me get money back please....
Super Thank you

AAFX victim.

Have a chat with WinChargeback anyway. They still may be able to help.

Another AAFXtrading victim, as myself (Guilty Case on FPA)... I get emails from another victims, and ask them to post their cases here...

AAFXtrading Is A Scam
I'm a Victim of AAFXtrading. Today is March 8th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com for the past 4 months. I have no problem with platform mt4. I decided to withdraw money from AAFX but they didn't let me withdraw. They excuses. Now, they locked my accounts
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total $62,546.09 US dollars with no open trades...
Super thank you
An AAFXvictim

Level 4, 27 – 20 shelley King Street Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.

Two Exchange Square 8 Connaught Place Central, Hong Kong

Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Number +19142335216, I called this number and it belongs to a company in Westchester, New York USA, AVJ Management

AAFXTrading.com registered their name thru "GoDaddy.com" so they would have more information regarding this company.

Go ahead and send the link to this thread to every address you can find for AAFX Trading. Invite them to come here and explain themselves. Then we can all see if they want to ignore another client or not.

AAFXtrading Is A Scam
I'm a Victim of AAFXtrading. Today is March 8th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com for the past 4 months. I have no problem with platform mt4. I decided to withdraw money from AAFX but they didn't let me withdraw. They excuses. Now, they locked my accounts
1/2132517057
2/2132516423

Super thank you
An AAFXvictim

Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510 Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Number +19142335216, I called this number and it belongs to a company in Westchester, New York USA, AVJ Management

AAFXTrading.com registered their name thru "GoDaddy.com" so they would have more information regarding this company.
AAFXtrading Is A Scam
1/2132517057
2/2132516423

Super thank you
An AAFXvictim

Go ahead and send the link to this thread to every address you can find for AAFX Trading. Invite them to come here and explain themselves. Then we can all see if they want to ignore another client or not.
AAFXtrading Is A Scam
1/2132517057
2/2132516423

Super thank you
An AAFXvictim

To whom it may concern: AAFX trading
Since you have not returned my money to me after countless request by me many many emails and phone calls for you to do so and have locked my accounts thereby denying access to it I have filed a complaint with Forex Peace Army.com.
I am hereby notifying you of this and am sending to you the link to my case and the complaints I have registered with Forexpeacearmy.com
AAFXTrading not returning money.

AAFXTrading not returning money.
I'm a Victim from AAFXtrading. today is March 6th, 2017, I have been trading with AAFXtrading.com past 4 m...

You are hereby requested to come to this website and respond to these complaints and explain your actions and your refusal to unlock my account and your refusal to return my money to me.
my 2 accounts with AAFXtrading with no open trades:
1/2132517057
2/2132516423
Total $62,546.09 US dollars with no open trades..
Thank you
by AAFX Victim

I'm sending this email to all email address bottom here:
AAFXTRADINGSupport <support@aafxtrading.com
<partners@aafxtrading.com
compliance@aafxtrading.com
compliance@aafxtrading.com
AAFX TRADING COMPANY LTD
accounts@aafxtrading.com
Thank you

Attachments

• picture2 copy (1).jpg