• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXTRADING scammed me almost 40.000 euros on January 2017.

I am having an issue with a company

Holderlin

Private, 1st Class
On last December 2016 I opened on AAFXtrading. com the VIP account 232516309, and funded it with 28.800 euros (twenty eight thousand and eight hundred euros). After 8 working days, our excellent EA (we are a team, and created this EA after more than 2 years of exhaustive work and full testings), had made 10.287 euros benefits. Watching the solid daily benefits, AAFX immediately put a fake crash out on the account by planting huge trades and faking a ridiculous spike of 225 pips.

Even if the whole thing was evident (and… highly suspicious at the same time: such two infamous “mistakes” commonly used by fake brokers to simulate crashes and close and steal any successful account), I kindly sent them five detailed emails with every evidence: my MT4 records (ordering 13 orders of 0.15 sizes, not those 100 times bigger, 15 lots each one, they planted one second later; 195 crazy lots in total!), and a graphic compilation comparing those three ridiculous fake candles with the official international data: many other brokers quotations and graphics and, also, comparing it with another account of them they didn´t know I had on another name!!!

On 8 working days my EA traded almost 1.250 lots (a dream for any honest broker), and ruled 12.000 small size trades up to 0.30 size; always the very same sizes once and once again. After 18 days, I didn´t got from them any answer nor explanation, but their Live Chat inmediately asked me something just incredible: “please, send us your EA”, (of course I did not) and they always pretend ignorance but, after some lines, suddenly they know everything and repeat non stop the perfect scam scheme.

The Live Chat tried to fool me by insisting on ¨sir, those trades were ordered from your IP¨, pretending to ignore Metratrader Journal and my repeated words: ¨Of course my EA ordered 13 trades, but on sizes 0,15 as it´s evidenced on the MT4´s Journal, not those 100 times bigger you planted on my account one second later. The MT4 keeps the orders it asked for, and what you planted in exchange¨.

The Live Chat (in fact, the only “answers” I ever got from them after sending five full and detailed emails), also ignored once and once again any reference to the scandalous fake spikes: 225 pips falldown when the market was calm and didn´t move more than 20 in any broker on this world, not even in any other account of them!

AAFX is a pure scam. They do not process any trade at all, just wait for customers to loss their monies and, if they don´t (like in our case) they plant fake trades and counterfeit the market to crash any account they don´t like. Of course, that´s why they can not offer the usual honest ECN systems to encourage success and volumes: PAMM accounts, Autocopy, ecc.

AAFXtrading stole me almost 40.000 euros. The only money I was able to withdraw were my first day´s 1.200 euros benefit, which I asked on that day and, after many lies, and insistence, I finally got 14 days later. And, ¨funny¨ enough, my account dashboard showed that amount was taken from… my own deposit.

Of course, I have the whole documentation and evidences ready to help others to prevent this scam. You can write me at andrearosgh@hotmail.com and I will gladly send you the whole documentation.

Just stay AWAY from AAFXtrading, PURE SCAM. NEVER, EVER, send them one cent: you will lose it too.

Step 1. Go ahead and send a link to this thread to all the addresses you have for AAFx Trading. Send a message to AA's forums rep too while you are at it. Invite them to join this thread and report back here once the invitations have been sent.

On last December 2016 I opened on AAFXtrading. com the VIP account 232516309, and funded it with 28.800 euros (twenty eight thousand and eight hundred euros). After 8 working days, our excellent EA (we are a team, and created this EA after more than 2 years of exhaustive work and full testings), had made 10.287 euros benefits. Watching the solid daily benefits, AAFX immediately put a fake crash out on the account by planting huge trades and faking a ridiculous spike of 225 pips.

Even if the whole thing was evident (and… highly suspicious at the same time: such two infamous “mistakes” commonly used by fake brokers to simulate crashes and close and steal any successful account), I kindly sent them five detailed emails with every evidence: my MT4 records (ordering 13 orders of 0.15 sizes, not those 100 times bigger, 15 lots each one, they planted one second later; 195 crazy lots in total!), and a graphic compilation comparing those three ridiculous fake candles with the official international data: many other brokers quotations and graphics and, also, comparing it with another account of them they didn´t know I had on another name!!!

On 8 working days my EA traded almost 1.250 lots (a dream for any honest broker), and ruled 12.000 small size trades up to 0.30 size; always the very same sizes once and once again. After 18 days, I didn´t got from them any answer nor explanation, but their Live Chat inmediately asked me something just incredible: “please, send us your EA”, (of course I did not) and they always pretend ignorance but, after some lines, suddenly they know everything and repeat non stop the perfect scam scheme.

The Live Chat tried to fool me by insisting on ¨sir, those trades were ordered from your IP¨, pretending to ignore Metratrader Journal and my repeated words: ¨Of course my EA ordered 13 trades, but on sizes 0,15 as it´s evidenced on the MT4´s Journal, not those 100 times bigger you planted on my account one second later. The MT4 keeps the orders it asked for, and what you planted in exchange¨.

The Live Chat (in fact, the only “answers” I ever got from them after sending five full and detailed emails), also ignored once and once again any reference to the scandalous fake spikes: 225 pips falldown when the market was calm and didn´t move more than 20 in any broker on this world, not even in any other account of them!

AAFX is a pure scam. They do not process any trade at all, just wait for customers to loss their monies and, if they don´t (like in our case) they plant fake trades and counterfeit the market to crash any account they don´t like. Of course, that´s why they can not offer the usual honest ECN systems to encourage success and volumes: PAMM accounts, Autocopy, ecc.

AAFXtrading stole me almost 40.000 euros. The only money I was able to withdraw were my first day´s 1.200 euros benefit, which I asked on that day and, after many lies, and insistence, I finally got 14 days later. And, ¨funny¨ enough, my account dashboard showed that amount was taken from… my own deposit.

Of course, I have the whole documentation and evidences ready to help others to prevent this scam. You can write me at andrearosgh@hotmail.com and I will gladly send you the whole documentation.

Just stay AWAY from AAFXtrading, PURE SCAM. NEVER, EVER, send them one cent: you will lose it too.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.aafxtrading.com/about-us/contact-us
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11616/www.aafxtrading.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/AAFX-Trading-1606982349532177

(Click on more and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/aafxtrading

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

Thanks a lot. You are more than great. We will start again earning excellent profits and be sure this great website and service will receive from us the appropriate collaboration. Forex doesn´t have a great name and you are quite unique to improve it.

No answer yet? Maybe an official invitation from the FPA could help.

No... No answer yet... For sure they are to busy trying to scape from the Hong-Kong Forex Summit, on next 21st-23rd February, with more than 2.500 attendees from every continent, and these thieves, located on--- the very same Hong-Kong!!! not only won´t participate but will try to leave the city trying to avoid their many scammer customers, some of them for sure will be at the Summit. Too busy trying to hide from the Hong-Kong Summit to have just one second to reply here...

I was just reading the open case about hem and they are in there talking about the "proof" they placed here.
They have yet to place anything here.
Seems scammy to me.

I was just reading the open case about hem and they are in there talking about the "proof" they placed here.
They have yet to place anything here.
Seems scammy to me.

Hi fellow trader. Do not have any doubts about AAFXTrading: they ARE scammers, fake brokers. They "made" 100,000 euros just with these two customers who are in these days claiming against them on this great website. Just do not sed them a SINGLE CENT, you will loss it as we did. Best regards.

Hi fellow trader. Do not have any doubts about AAFXTrading: they ARE scammers, fake brokers. They "made" 100,000 euros just with these two customers who are in these days claiming against them on this great website. Just do not sed them a SINGLE CENT, you will loss it as we did. Best regards.

I am glad you are able to come to a place to warn others and bring this to light.
Scammers can only thrive and survive in the dark.

Back