• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXTrading

I am having an issue with a company
Did you guys just post my personal information? Please immediately remove that or censor my personal details.

Just take a look at the English written in the email. It is obvious that this mail was not sent from me personally and there is absolutely no sign of a different person accessing my mail account. The password has never been sent to my mail account after this mysterious mail was sent.

Dear FPA and the client,

We had no idea that this discussion is open for public also. Unfortunately now we don't see any option to remove that one attachment. We request FPA to remove that one attachment or make it private which showing the client details. Secondly, Our systems are automatic if you request to reset the password and we are not responsible if your account was hacked or used by someone else as clearly mention on our website. " https://www.aafxtrading.com/open-an-account.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING Team

Scam Alerts is and always has been open to the general public. The invitation I sent to your company a week ago specifically mentioned there was a separate option to discuss this in a semi-private folder, but there was no response. That thread has now been moved to the Open Cases folder, which is public...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...17-001-jonaspfeffer-vs-aafxtrading-com.48562/

I have removed the attachments. Please make copies and edit out any personally identifying information before posting them in either thread.

Dear FPA and the client,

We had no idea that this discussion is open for public also. Unfortunately now we don't see any option to remove that one attachment. We request FPA to remove that one attachment or make it private which showing the client details. Secondly, Our systems are automatic if you request to reset the password and we are not responsible if your account was hacked or used by someone else as clearly mention on our website. " https://www.aafxtrading.com/open-an-account.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING Team

Of course you are not responsible if someone's account gets hacked, I completely understand that. But as there is absolutely no way my mail account has been hacked, it's funny to see that you got an email with a written English that matches your writing style. My GMail account uses an SMS code for every new device and these devices get logged. There is no device other than my own and those cannot be deleted for obvious security reasons.

Do you really think that two independent guys are too dumb to use an MT4 terminal?

Dear FPA and the public,

Here is the attachment files again which shows that this client was lying to neteller also and the email from this client. We are not responsible if anyone email is hacked and that person used that to reset the password as clearly mentioned on the website. But we don't believe that your account was hacked we think you have no idea about trading and you just trying to manupilating us by screaming in the public. We have two questions from you .

1: Why you deposited 68k EURO with us and after 1 min requested for withdraw?
2: What should our system do if it receive the email from your registered email?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.47.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.47.45 PM.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.47.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.47.49 PM.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.48.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.48.00 PM.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.48.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.48.48 PM.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.48.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.48.53 PM.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 6
1) I don't see a reason why I should justify for deposits and withdrawals.
2) I don't care what your system should do. Fact is this email was not sent from my mail adress. I told you about mail spoofing and asked for the mail-header.

Besides all of our arguments I don't see any sense in getting back and forward. You guys can make up your arguments and fake the things you need. I just start repeating myself and it makes me more and more angry and disappointed at the same time.

Dear FPA and the Client,

We can confirm that he made a deposit with us about 68k Euro and after 1 minute later he requested for the withdraw the entire deposit that was actually very strange for us too. We told him that your withdraw will take about 10 to 15 business days as Neteller always hold the funds for rolling reserve for merchant.

So, the client made a deposit on 2016-07-05 and requested to get his money back within a minute. Even if Neteller places a 15 business day hold on returning the money to the original source, why was there any money left in the account to be lost more than 15 business days later?

If this can't be explained rationally, then I personally plan to vote Guilty on this next week.

So, the client made a deposit on 2016-07-05 and requested to get his money back within a minute. Even if Neteller places a 15 business day hold on returning the money to the original source, why was there any money left in the account to be lost more than 15 business days later?

If this can't be explained rationally, then I personally plan to vote Guilty on this next week.

Take a look at the chat transcript I posted on page 1 (last post). There it was the bank account which had limits, now it is Neteller. No need to comment on this.

Dear FPA,

The reason the funds was on the MT4 account its because we have traders room and we have two options in the admin to approve it or processing. Whenever we approve it means the funds transfer to the client Neteller account. Since the funds was on the rolling reserve it cannot be send back to client until it clears. So in that case the funds has to stay in the MT4 account until that time. Hope this explains your question.

How can you vote us guilty?
When the client didnot prove yet that those trades made by him?.
Who deposit $68k and request for withdraw immediately after one min?
Who was lying to neteller also this client that he never authorized this deposit as you can see in the emails we received from Neteller.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING

Dear FPA,

The reason the funds was on the MT4 account its because we have traders room and we have two options in the admin to approve it or processing. Whenever we approve it means the funds transfer to the client Neteller account. Since the funds was on the rolling reserve it cannot be send back to client until it clears. So in that case the funds has to stay in the MT4 account until that time. Hope this explains your question.

How can you vote us guilty?
When the client didnot prove yet that those trades made by him?.
Who deposit $68k and request for withdraw immediately after one min?
Who was lying to neteller also this client that he never authorized this deposit as you can see in the emails we received from Neteller.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING

Why did you tell me that it is the limit of your bank account that makes it impossble to transfer the funds to your Neteller account?
Why does Neteller tell me that they do not hold or block funds?

Back