• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXTrading

I am having an issue with a company

jonaspfeffer

Private, 1st Class
Hi guys,

I deposited 68k€ at AAFXTrading back in July 2016 via Neteller, made a couple of trades and wanted to withdraw afterwards. The support told me that it would take around three to four weeks as they need to wait for a bank transfer to withdraw via Neteller. After three weeks were gone I logged into my account and needed to reset my password. When I logged in with the new password I saw that three trades were made with 1x 25 lots and 2x 10 lots on USDJPY and immediately margin called afterwards so ~67k€ were gone.

I contacted the support which told me that they got an email from my account saying that they should reset my password and cancel the outstanding withdrawal. They then sent a new password via email. My GMail account does not show any suspicious activity. There is no IP other than my own and foreign devices need an SMS code to log in. My own device was turned off when the email was sent and the trades executed.

AAFXTrading was not able to show me the header information of the email they received because "there were no header information". Everybody who has some IT knowledge knows what kind of bull**** that statement is. It is clear that no email was sent from my account and nobody other than myself has had access to my mail account.

I did not receive any informations about the investigations that should have taken place and the signs are telling me that AAFXTrading saw easy money by scamming me. Hoping that filing a case helps.

First, send them the link to this thread. Ask them to come here and clarify how those positions somehow got opened on your account. Post an update here when you've done that.

Live chat told me to write an email to the support, they should answer within 24 hours. Just did that so let's see.

Hi guys,

I deposited 68k€ at AAFXTrading back in July 2016 via Neteller, made a couple of trades and wanted to withdraw afterwards. The support told me that it would take around three to four weeks as they need to wait for a bank transfer to withdraw via Neteller. After three weeks were gone I logged into my account and needed to reset my password. When I logged in with the new password I saw that three trades were made with 1x 25 lots and 2x 10 lots on USDJPY and immediately margin called afterwards so ~67k€ were gone.

I contacted the support which told me that they got an email from my account saying that they should reset my password and cancel the outstanding withdrawal. They then sent a new password via email. My GMail account does not show any suspicious activity. There is no IP other than my own and foreign devices need an SMS code to log in. My own device was turned off when the email was sent and the trades executed.

AAFXTrading was not able to show me the header information of the email they received because "there were no header information". Everybody who has some IT knowledge knows what kind of bull**** that statement is. It is clear that no email was sent from my account and nobody other than myself has had access to my mail account.

I did not receive any informations about the investigations that should have taken place and the signs are telling me that AAFXTrading saw easy money by scamming me. Hoping that filing a case helps.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.aafxtrading.com/about-us/contact-us
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11616/www.aafxtrading.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/AAFX-Trading-1606982349532177 (Click on more and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/aafxtrading

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

AAFXTrading responded to my review yesterday, I'd like to quote them here:

Dear Client,

We can confirm that he made a deposit with us about 68k Euro and after 1 minute later he requested for the withdraw the entire deposit that was actually very strange for us too. We told him that your withdraw will take about 10 to 15 business days as Neteller always hold the funds for rolling reserve for merchant. In the middle of this we received a email from this client saying " I can't access my MT4 password please reset for me and as the system is automatic it does reset the password for him and then he made so extremely high volume trades and lost the funds. He was surprise that how he lost the funds since we believe he don't know about trading at all. Then he came to us start saying that he never made the trade when we clear see the same IP and all. Then he went to neteller support and tell them another lie that he never get deposit in his account. Even the neteller denied his case. If anyone proofs of what we are saying feel free to contact us.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING TEAM

It is absolutely not possible that there was a mail sent from my account. As I turn off my device in the night and as well the router it is not possible at all that these trades were executed from my IP. The reasons they give for me being responsible are technically impossible. If you guys see any chance how I can prove this, please tell me.

You would think that any competent broker which has a pending withdrawal of the entire balance would set the account to read-only.

I see 3 countries listed on Contact Us, but no mention of regulation. I recommend contacting the regulators in all 3 countries, plus your own country. Also, file a complaint with Neteller and show them the excuse for delaying the withdrawal.

Neteller is not responsible for fraud that's happening at a merchant. Only if someone sends funds via Neteller and the transaction is not authorized they may help. I already discussed this with them including the VIP-support and they denied my case as they are only a payment service provider and the fraud happened at one of the merchants.

Today I contacted all of the three regulators in the countries the broker is operating, thanks for the clue.

I don't know whether I'm allowed to quote a chat transcript, so I'm summarizing the chat. The original transcript is in my mail account.

On 28th July (one day before the three big trades happened) I talked to the chat asking whether they already processed my withdrawal as they told me one week before they were going to send the money to Neteller. They said that they were going to transfer the money to my Neteller account the next monday (would have been 1st August). The reason for the delay is the limit of their bank account and they "have other withdraws too". I asked them to please explicitly confirm that they are going to transfer the money to my Neteller account the next monday and they confirmed this. 24 hours later the money was gone.

Take a screenshot of the transcript and put the image in your next post.

Sure, there you go:
upload_2017-1-10_9-34-32.png

Back