AAOption Hedge Fund program scam

James Enniss

Recruit
I was approached by Adam Ansari in May last year with the following e-mail:

A confidential personal offer directed at the recipient of this email only.

A breakthrough in making huge profits in binary options powered by the stock market.

You are going to make[Your investment] X 835.21% = [PAYOUT]

As an example: $10,000 X 835.21% = $83,521.00

The program starts on Friday the 1st of May 2015 and will end on Friday the 12th of June 2015.

The DEADLINE for making investments is Thursday the 30th of April 2015.

I thought that this has got to be too good to be true. It took me a while to make up my mind but ended up investing 20.000euro via VISA card.

Then in June received the following e-mail:

Dear investor,

Congratulations.

As you already know, the hedge fund program ended successfully on June 15, 2015 at 16:00 GMT time.

We apologize for the delay of the payouts, however, all the payouts are ready to be wire transferred to all of you.

Dear investors, as you know, the entire hedge fund program was insured by LLOYDS INSURANCE. The insurance plan that we have used placed personal insurance plans for each investor for the amount he/she invested. In simple words, some investors invested $50,000, some invested $200,000 and the insurance contract was covering the payouts as well, not only the investment amount. The cost of the insurance is 1.7% of the amount to be paid out.

We originally understood that we will be able to deduct the fee of the insurance from the payouts, however, it turns out that it’s impossible to do. LLOYDS INSURANCE won’t release any payouts before they receive the payment of the insurance fee for each individual contract. Just to explain, the main reason for the delay of the payout was an argument between AAOption and LLOYDS INSURANCE, eventually, we didn’t manage to convince LLOYDS to release the funds before they get paid for the insurance.

The payout funds are ready to be wire transferred to all investors after receiving the insurance policy fee. Each investor pays his own insurance fee and receives his own payout amount. There’s no need for the investor to wait for others to pay their insurance fees, everyone is individual.

A new bank account was opened specifically to receive the insurance fee from all investors and pay LLOYDS INSURANCE in order to release the payouts. See attached document for all info.

In the document attached, you will see your individual cost for the insurance policy for your own investment and the details of the bank account to which you must wire transfer the fee to release your specific payout.

Note: The attached document also asks for the correct details of which bank account(s) the payout funds should be wire transferred to. It is very important for you to put all the correct information required in the form as it is a large transaction and absolutely nothing can go wrong. The payout amount will be transferred within the same 24 hours after the investor transfers the insurance fee wire transfer and the payout amount will take 3-5 business days to arrive to the investor bank account(s).

Again we congratulate you all and we apologize for this misunderstanding.

So then paid the insurance fee of 3,190euro.
Then nothing. In July an update from Adam Ansari was sent stating he had been ill and that was the reason for the payouts being delayed. He mentioned that James Patmore now had power of attorney in order that they could proceed with the payouts.

Nothing was heard from them until September where another e-mail was sent stating that there was an issue with the Central Bank of Hong Kong regarding the fund program payouts.

That was the last e-mail sent out to me. After multiple phone calls and e-mails i was informed that Daniel Adams would act as the support representative for the hedge fund program, he stated that there would be updates detailing the progress. No updates were sent out.

Now if you ring the UK number, either it rings or is on hold.

You can contact live chat on their website: www.aaoption.com however after the initial contact there is no further response, i.e: below, 1st contact at

Susan - 13:05
Hello and welcome to AAOption, how can I help you today?
James - 13:07
hi, i need to talk to a manager about my account.
hello?
are you still there?
i'm still waiting?
is there a problem?
why is it taking so long?

Susan left the chat - 15:00

This is to warn everyone about this company, please be very wary when dealing with them.

Is there Legitamate Binary option Website that doesn't scam you lately?... I nearly all hope on them After AAoptions.

AAoption "Support" is a huge farce. They just run you around in circles until they "hope" you just give up and walk away in frustration. There is always a few of us, however, who won't just stand by and take their abuse and thievery. At the very least we will do our part in spreading the word that AAoption is SCAM operation that cheats it's customers out of their hard earned money. They will do it without a shred of remorse or conscience as well which makes it even more scary to know there are people out there that are so heatrless and without human soul. What goes around always comes around in the end .... AAoption SCAM .They are still in business and scamming new people to this date, so all we can do is get the word out and warn others of this...........
AAoption SCAM operation :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
AAoption "Support" is a huge farce. They just run you around in circles until they "hope" you just give up and walk away in frustration. There is always a few of us, however, who won't just stand by and take their abuse and thievery. At the very least we will do our part in spreading the word that AAoption is SCAM operation that cheats it's customers out of their hard earned money. They will do it without a shred of remorse or conscience as well which makes it even more scary to know there are people out there that are so heatrless and without human soul. What goes around always comes around in the end .... AAoption SCAM .They are still in business and scamming new people to this date, so all we can do is get the word out and warn others of this...........
AAoption SCAM operation :mad:
Good thing was i got my deposited funds back from my local branch bank..
I explained the situation i was in and they took immediate action to release the deposited funds back into my bank account. Praise the Lord God Almighty he is good, it was done swiftly.

I explained the situation i was in and they took immediate action to release the deposited funds back into my bank account. Praise the Lord God Almighty he is good, it was done swiftly.

Good for you. One less victim that swindled by these low-life scammers

Now do yourself a huge favor and keep that money away from other binary brokers.

Back