AAoption ignores to give my money back, help!

lizardroid68

Recruit
In january 7 2016, I decided to start making some transactions with a new company.
I make some research (Not a very good research indeed) to see if AAoption was a good company.
I didnt found anything suspicious, so I decided to make a deposit of 250 euros, after that they call me and asked me to make another deposit to get more earnings.... I didnt want to make a big investment until I see some results, but anyway I deposit 100 euros more.
After that I started to make some money, and everything was right to me, so I thought that it was a good company.
They asked me to make a bigger deposit to reach a good earning possibility, so I made another deposit of 1,000 euros. To make a total of 1,350 euros.
After that, some things just started to be suspicious, my broker didnt answer my emails, no skype communication, no more phone calls...
When I asked to the support department to see what happen, they just change my broker, 2 and 3 times, everytime that I asked for money, they just stop communication.
Actually they just keep on answering my petition of withdraw with excuses, and more excuses, but they just dont send my money.
Have sent many emails to close my account and get my money back, but with no luck.

I know is not a big ammount of money, but is still my money and I want it back.

Can I make a report fraud to London cyber police even if Im not there.
Any suggestion of what can I do, Im new into this kind of fraud and Im lost.

Thanks for your support.

In january 7 2016, I decided to start making some transactions with a new company.
I make some research (Not a very good research indeed) to see if AAoption was a good company.
I didnt found anything suspicious, so I decided to make a deposit of 250 euros, after that they call me and asked me to make another deposit to get more earnings.... I didnt want to make a big investment until I see some results, but anyway I deposit 100 euros more.
After that I started to make some money, and everything was right to me, so I thought that it was a good company.
They asked me to make a bigger deposit to reach a good earning possibility, so I made another deposit of 1,000 euros. To make a total of 1,350 euros.
After that, some things just started to be suspicious, my broker didnt answer my emails, no skype communication, no more phone calls...
When I asked to the support department to see what happen, they just change my broker, 2 and 3 times, everytime that I asked for money, they just stop communication.
Actually they just keep on answering my petition of withdraw with excuses, and more excuses, but they just dont send my money.
Have sent many emails to close my account and get my money back, but with no luck.

I know is not a big ammount of money, but is still my money and I want it back.

Can I make a report fraud to London cyber police even if Im not there.
Any suggestion of what can I do, Im new into this kind of fraud and Im lost.

Thanks for your support.

First of all go to aaoption chat support and share this thread link with them and invite them to discussed the matter here, if they failed to answer here then I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

First of all go to aaoption chat support and share this thread link with them and invite them to discussed the matter here, if they failed to answer here then I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I already send them an email this evening inviting them to join the thread.
Thank you captain.

Keep us update about your case so I can suggest more steps if this one not get success.
Hi Captain, as you told me, be patient, well, I have waited for a month since my last post, and I still dont have answer from AAoption, just silence. I have sent them emails to get my money back, and no answer at all.
What do you suggest to do now?
Thank you very much for your support.

If you deposited by bank card, contact the bank and ask about a chargeback.

If they give any reason other than you are past the deadline to not help you, you can ask a professional chargeback company, like Winchargeback for assistance.

Hi guys, and back again, still no luck to get my money back.
Im very tired of this, can anyone help me to get it, even if I have to pay a percent of it.
Anyone?

Read what Pharaoh said. Call your bank and ask for a chargeback -- or contact win chargeback and they will help you for a percentage. (around 30%)

I think you need to call the bank. WinChargeback has raised their minimums since you first complained. You may also have missed the deadline with the bank or be within days of missing it by now, so call today

Back