AAoption not releasing my funds

saviour81

Recruit
I started trading with AAoption since I was redirected to their site by a trading robot. I blindly created an account and deposited $250 without checking if the broker was regulated. Unfortunately AAoption is NOT regulated so it's unsafe to trade with them. After some unsuccessful trading (around 52% win rate), my account is standing at $182.39. Therefore I decided to withdraw all my money ($182) since I clearly was not making any profits. I made the withdrawal on 10th June 2016 and the status of my withdrawal is still pending as can be seen from the screenshot. I have contacted the support department at AAoption three times via e-mail and once via chat on their website. The chat remained unanswered and the e-mail replies were far from convincing. One e-mail said that the financial department is working on my withdrawal and another said that a broker will contact me but I never received the phone call. The e-mails are attached to this post as well. I am now trying to have some justice and get my money back from my account. STAY AWAY FROM AAOPTION! IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

Attachments

• withdrawal-request.png
    withdrawal-request.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • trading-history.png
    trading-history.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 0
  • e-mails-1.png
    e-mails-1.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • e-mails-2.png
    e-mails-2.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 0
  • e-mails-3.png
    e-mails-3.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • e-mails-4.png
    e-mails-4.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 0
Did you deposit by card? If so, contact the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Carefully explain how the broker is not providing the promised service of withdrawals. Ask if a chargeback for fraudulently failing to provide promised services is possible.

I started trading with AAoption since I was redirected to their site by a trading robot. I blindly created an account and deposited $250 without checking if the broker was regulated. Unfortunately AAoption is NOT regulated so it's unsafe to trade with them. After some unsuccessful trading (around 52% win rate), my account is standing at $182.39. Therefore I decided to withdraw all my money ($182) since I clearly was not making any profits. I made the withdrawal on 10th June 2016 and the status of my withdrawal is still pending as can be seen from the screenshot. I have contacted the support department at AAoption three times via e-mail and once via chat on their website. The chat remained unanswered and the e-mail replies were far from convincing. One e-mail said that the financial department is working on my withdrawal and another said that a broker will contact me but I never received the phone call. The e-mails are attached to this post as well. I am now trying to have some justice and get my money back from my account. STAY AWAY FROM AAOPTION! IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

Do the same as Pharaoh suggested and keep us update about your complaint status.

ask the bank fraud dept regarding the charge back, do keep us posted, u might as well send the broker a link to this threads though i doubt they would come and try to explain. but i hope it gets resolved.

Speak to the fraud department at the bank. Make sure to explain the failure to provide withdrawals service very carefully.

Back