AAOption refuse wirtdrawal

simbanaglo

Recruit
Signed up with AAOption in March 2016. Had a very nice broker first, who seemed to be serious.
Then at the end of March I was called by Tony Stanford, who immediately started talking about investing big and pushing.
He promised to show me how he could make profit, which he did one day. 1000 Eu profit out of 250.
Then I invested another 1000 Eu.
I did make a withdrawal of 133 Eu April 1st. Had to wait 10 days for it!
Since then nothing happened except calls from Tony pushing me to invest telling me about the fantastic Hedgefund they have. Insured. Promised at least 15 % profit.
April 17 th I sent him a message I need to withdraw 1500. No reply. Instead he called and talked about the marvellous Hedgefund. I stressed that I needed the money and sent mores messages. Ignored. Finally I got angry and started reminding him every day on Skype. He blocked me.
Support are trying to keep up the face of a good company, telling me finance department is handling the case.
But they never release the money.
I´ve lost 1450 Euro here, which is catastrophe for me......... I lost 45 K with NRGBiinary and Titan Trade in 2014-2015

I´ve lost 1450 Euro here, which is catastrophe for me......... I lost 45 K with NRGBiinary and Titan Trade in 2014-2015

Before this happens again, STOP GIVING AWAY MONEY TO BINARY OPTIONS COMPANIES.

Regarding your current problem, if you deposited by card, call the card's issuing bank. Get screenshots of your account showing all the money. Explain that withdrawals of YOUR money are one of the promised services is withdrawals. Ask if a chargeback can be done based on failure to provide that promised service. Report back here about what they say.

If you deposited by some other method, how was it done?

Hi!
I deposited with my Visa card and signed a paper where I acknowledge the transaction to AAOption.
I contacted the bank and they refuse charge back since i approved the transaction.
Anne

Regarding your current problem, if you deposited by card, call the card's issuing bank. Get screenshots of your account showing all the money. Explain that withdrawals of YOUR money are one of the promised services is withdrawals. Ask if a chargeback can be done based on failure to provide that promised service. Report back here about what they say.

Yes, unfrotunately I didn´t know about this site before........and I came through a link from a trusted broker.... where I got advised AAOption because of my IP-address.
They had some weird things happening with the link for some days......and that´s probably why I ended up there...and thought the company was ok.
Anne
I wish you came to FPA before you sign up with them, here are the details about them for the readers https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.AAOption.com

Binary option companies are impossible to make money on or what? If they exist, means that some traders earn money on them, no?

Most binary companies are 100% deposit only. Even if you make a profit, you have absolutely no chance of withdrawing it.

So, if out of 1000 binary companies, 4 or 5 might be willing to pay profits, do you feel lucky enough to find one of those?

Back