AAOPTION Scam me

Manoko Moyo

Recruit
I have invested 1250 USD on September 2015 in the company called aaoption, but when I tried to do withdrawal I was told by the name by the name john:that I can only do withdrawal after six months.After six months I was send to pillar to post. My customer ID is 204826. I do not know if it still possible to get my money back. Please advice.

Attachments

• AAOption2.pdf
    404.4 KB · Views: 1
I have invested 1250 USD on September 2015 in the company called aaoption, but when I tried to do withdrawal I was told by the name by the name john:that I can only do withdrawal after six months.After six months I was send to pillar to post. My customer ID is 204826. I do not know if it still possible to get my money back. Please advice.
September 2015?
It's 2018 running mate why you came so late?

FPA traders court has a 9 month deadline to file a case :( But, AAoption has already been labeled scam anyway, so FPA refrains from inititating additional traders court cases on companies that already labeled scam.

You can still leave a review here about your experience.

And this scam thread you already started also is good.

Maybe do a report to the regulator; not sure where they stated they were regulated, if they were regulated at all. Their website seems like it is offline.

Back