AAOption Scam

MartinH

Recruit
I opened an account with AAOption in December 2015. Made money, added more money as a withdrawal was processed. Account value as of 10th May 2016 had more than doubled., well it has on the web site.
Received an e-mail from my account manager, Victor R. Donovan, that he had to travel on company business 7-10 days ago and would be handing over to Jordan King, usual VIP/ Director of xyz… sh*t after his name. Suspected something wasn’t right so submitted a withdrawal on the 19th May 2016 for 20% value of the account. Bad feeling got worse as my new account manager, Jordan King, gave me a call and then started on about how he would recover funds I had tied up in Cherry Trade,,,,, so much blowing smoke up my **** I just logged on and submitted another withdrawal for the remaining amount.
You guessed it a week later no payments, after multiple calls and e-mails. Both Jordan King and Victor R. Donovan have disappeared to the Bahamas or somewhere nice and hot.
Anyway I lodged a complaint with CYSEC so they were notifed of the scammers. Informed them that they use the platform ‘SpotOption’ which is CYSEC regulated. Response from CySec is they are not interested in AAOption as not regulated in Cyprus. So I will file a complaint against SpotOption as they are regulated. I have contacted SpotOption, and advised them of the possible illegal way the platform is being used. Yanif from SpotOption contacted me to say they would contact broker and see why they are not releasing funds. After several e-mails no progress and I have notified then I will file a complaint against them now.
In your e-mails use a couple of key words – ‘money laundering, fraud, funding of terrorism, FBI, CIA, MOSSAD etc’. This will get noticed by the law enforcement agencies and intelligence services who will then keep a tab on their operation and make life difficult for them especially the banks they have used.
If you look at SpotOption website under regulation they offer two methods of using the platform: as a CIF or a SpotOption tied agent. Both of which require a local entity in Cyprus. Well AAOption aren't registered so they are not a CIFAs a tied agent, so I would of thought that SpotOption have a fiduciary duty to ensure all Brands using the platform are legal. So this may be one avenue of recourse.
In addition I’ve notifed all my credit card companies and started charge backs. This doesn’t work with Neteller I’m lead to believe by my bank. My bank is chasing a transfer I made to AAOptions. My bank then said to contact the UK police online “Action Fraud”:- http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
they will then take this up and action it. The more people who contact them the better the case is for the police to follow up and get them shut down and return any money.
I’m thinking all my money deposited by Neteller is gone but I have contacted them anyway. My bank is speaking direct to them as well so a bit of financial muscle and maybe the bad publicity will make the banks wary of using them.
AAOption have denied access to my account. And yes Jordan King gave me a call to have a chat about my health....but other than that no one returns e-mails or telephone calls.

I opened an account with AAOption in December 2015. Made money, added more money as a withdrawal was processed. Account value as of 10th May 2016 had more than doubled., well it has on the web site.
Received an e-mail from my account manager, Victor R. Donovan, that he had to travel on company business 7-10 days ago and would be handing over to Jordan King, usual VIP/ Director of xyz… sh*t after his name. Suspected something wasn’t right so submitted a withdrawal on the 19th May 2016 for 20% value of the account. Bad feeling got worse as my new account manager, Jordan King, gave me a call and then started on about how he would recover funds I had tied up in Cherry Trade,,,,, so much blowing smoke up my **** I just logged on and submitted another withdrawal for the remaining amount.
You guessed it a week later no payments, after multiple calls and e-mails. Both Jordan King and Victor R. Donovan have disappeared to the Bahamas or somewhere nice and hot.
Anyway I lodged a complaint with CYSEC so they were notifed of the scammers. Informed them that they use the platform ‘SpotOption’ which is CYSEC regulated. Response from CySec is they are not interested in AAOption as not regulated in Cyprus. So I will file a complaint against SpotOption as they are regulated. I have contacted SpotOption, and advised them of the possible illegal way the platform is being used. Yanif from SpotOption contacted me to say they would contact broker and see why they are not releasing funds. After several e-mails no progress and I have notified then I will file a complaint against them now.
In your e-mails use a couple of key words – ‘money laundering, fraud, funding of terrorism, FBI, CIA, MOSSAD etc’. This will get noticed by the law enforcement agencies and intelligence services who will then keep a tab on their operation and make life difficult for them especially the banks they have used.
If you look at SpotOption website under regulation they offer two methods of using the platform: as a CIF or a SpotOption tied agent. Both of which require a local entity in Cyprus. Well AAOption aren't registered so they are not a CIFAs a tied agent, so I would of thought that SpotOption have a fiduciary duty to ensure all Brands using the platform are legal. So this may be one avenue of recourse.
In addition I’ve notifed all my credit card companies and started charge backs. This doesn’t work with Neteller I’m lead to believe by my bank. My bank is chasing a transfer I made to AAOptions. My bank then said to contact the UK police online “Action Fraud”:- http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
they will then take this up and action it. The more people who contact them the better the case is for the police to follow up and get them shut down and return any money.
I’m thinking all my money deposited by Neteller is gone but I have contacted them anyway. My bank is speaking direct to them as well so a bit of financial muscle and maybe the bad publicity will make the banks wary of using them.
AAOption have denied access to my account. And yes Jordan King gave me a call to have a chat about my health....but other than that no one returns e-mails or telephone calls.

I wish you came to FPA before you sign up with them, here are the details about them for the readershttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.AAOption.com

i'm in the same boat. And Jordan King is one of the culprits. here is my thread my story is there https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...refusal-to-withdraw-and-fake-documents.45380/

Both of you Contact Rebecca here, she will help you to get your money back.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

Update. These scammers are still operating and taking money. Why is it the law enforcement agencies just ignore them?

Back