AAOPTION - SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS

jsperle

Recruit
AAOPTION – FRAUD AND SCAM!!!

AAOPTION is nothing but a fake company who are only out to defraut and scam everyone of their hard-earned money!!!

DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY WITH AAOPTION!!!! you will lose it all!!! I LOST ALL OF MY MONEY DEPOSITED WITH THEM, AND NEVER RECEIVED ANY - PROMISED OVER AND OVER AGAIN - PROFITS OR RETURNS ON MY INVESTMENT!!!

People that go by the names of “VICTORIA SANDERS”, “JORDAN KING”, and “CARLOS PEREIRA” are nothing but FAKES, SCAMMERS, AND FRAUDSTERS!

When you try to WITHDRAW any “PROFITS”, they will NOT PROCESS OR APPROVE THE WITHDRAWAL, WILL NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS OR EMAILS, and will then BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT so that you have NO ACCESS TO YOUR OWN MONEY OR PROFITS!!!!!

AAOPTION CLAIMS to have INSURANCE through LLOYD’S BANK. THEY DO NOT!!! I contacted CHRIS BAKER of LLOYD’S BANK, and he VERIFIED to me that they have NO AFFILIATION or INSURANCE in place with AAOPTION!!! To quote a portion of his email:

Unfortunately we have received a number of enquiries since the middle of 2015 with regard to the actions of AAOption. As a result of these enquires we placed (as you may be aware) a consumer alert on the Lloyd’s website http://www.lloyds.com/news-and-insight/consumer-alerts/2015/consumer-alert-regarding-aaoption you will note that the consumer alert is dated the 26th June 2015.

AGAIN – DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT OR DEPOSIT ANY MONEY WITH AAOPTION!!!! THEY WILL ONLY STEAL IT ON YOU!!!

AAOPTION – FRAUD AND SCAM!!!

AAOPTION is nothing but a fake company who are only out to defraut and scam everyone of their hard-earned money!!!

DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY WITH AAOPTION!!!! you will lose it all!!! I LOST ALL OF MY MONEY DEPOSITED WITH THEM, AND NEVER RECEIVED ANY - PROMISED OVER AND OVER AGAIN - PROFITS OR RETURNS ON MY INVESTMENT!!!

People that go by the names of “VICTORIA SANDERS”, “JORDAN KING”, and “CARLOS PEREIRA” are nothing but FAKES, SCAMMERS, AND FRAUDSTERS!

When you try to WITHDRAW any “PROFITS”, they will NOT PROCESS OR APPROVE THE WITHDRAWAL, WILL NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS OR EMAILS, and will then BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT so that you have NO ACCESS TO YOUR OWN MONEY OR PROFITS!!!!!

AAOPTION CLAIMS to have INSURANCE through LLOYD’S BANK. THEY DO NOT!!! I contacted CHRIS BAKER of LLOYD’S BANK, and he VERIFIED to me that they have NO AFFILIATION or INSURANCE in place with AAOPTION!!! To quote a portion of his email:

Unfortunately we have received a number of enquiries since the middle of 2015 with regard to the actions of AAOption. As a result of these enquires we placed (as you may be aware) a consumer alert on the Lloyd’s website http://www.lloyds.com/news-and-insight/consumer-alerts/2015/consumer-alert-regarding-aaoption you will note that the consumer alert is dated the 26th June 2015.

AGAIN – DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT OR DEPOSIT ANY MONEY WITH AAOPTION!!!! THEY WILL ONLY STEAL IT ON YOU!!!

You can find more details here as well https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.AAOption.com

Back