Aaoption scammers, refusal to withdraw and fake documents

tktam420

Recruit
I am new to all this and I though I bought into a reputable company but I was sadly mistaken. I registered not with Aaoption at first but the called me and found myself every going from a binary robots to them. I was initially contacted by Scott Martin then he just disappeared the the notorious Tony Stanford which I've seen in several posts takes over, very friendly, very convincing and cleverly pushes you to investing more and be part of the hedge fund with a steady profit. He would Skype and call regularly to give updates. When I told him let's try using the ladder as then the way things were looking I would be able to bump up the account and reinvest it . However that money made its way to the mysterious hedge fund and he said trust me. I wouldn't do this if it means risking your money I've put it in the hedge fund as that will be a safer bet with this market now . I had no choice as it had already gone out the account. During this time Tony would say why not take out some of your profits. So I agreed but small amounts on 200 and one 500 dollars. He would ask why not more I replied cause I want to reinvest that to keep taking out. Then when I wanted to take out 4265dollars that were available from the profits things started to get very odd. Tony just disappeared I get calls from a very aggressive man called Jordan King who is suppodily Tony's boss and director of the decision. He asked what happened with Tony, my reply was,I didn't even know there was a problem and I asked him what was happening and just kept dodging the situation. Then he said I will only be working with him from now on which then I had no choice but to agree. He also said if I wasn't to close the account I have one option or do I want to stay with him and make lots of money. I said if I can close then I will. Once that was clarified he said he would loose a lot if I backed out this way and he worked with accounts of billions of dollars and the only way things would work out for me is that I send 7k dollars to him and he will refund me back my 7k to close the credit card and wire the 45k that I'm owed . I invested 26k dollars and my return was a total of 45k I also did a wire transfer as well. I asked that why do I need to send to then get my money back? It just didn't make sense. However I managed to get it in writing from him also he promised a bank guarantee for the initial transfer which I never got so I had a moment and stopped any transfers because I had no assurances. Then I told Jordan King I cancelled the transfer and he got very angry and tried to pressure me to restart the prices as it is a necessary thing for me than him so they can close the card. How ever I eventually recieved an insurance document of both the 7k and 45k just in case something goes wrong. I sent it to my bank for clearance then t find out the number supplied and address are fake!!! I told Jordan that I won't make any transfers till I get legitimate documentation and that he has to find a solution. I even told him if it makes anything easier I'm willing to deduct 7k from the 45k that's owed and nothing from his side. I even said he should at least give me what I've invested and then he won't here from me again and if he doesn't reply then I'll have to go to the necessary authorities. And still haven't heard anything from them .

I have an update. Finally Jordan King replied and he was trying to put a lot of blame on me for complicating things also he wanted me to trust him and not give him empty promises. Well, I replied to him how he can think I was the one in the wrong? How can he want me to trust him especially after all that happened and the fact he keeps dodging the fact he sent fake documentation and absolutely doesn't acknowledge it. Also I told him I'm not the one who should be balancing out the books for him that his job. After that email he replied that he funds will be with me in June but I'm definitely not expecting anything to come back at all. .... What amazes me is that it's my money not his and the refusal of giving money is a joke! Also what shocks me they are so good and making things out to be good and then all of a sudden their faces change. If I was a weak person I would have let them win but because I retaliated and asked questions they had nothing to say or even have a leg to stand on. I made sure I had a lot in writing just in case something was to go wrong. I'm glad I did.

I have an update. Finally Jordan King replied and he was trying to put a lot of blame on me for complicating things also he wanted me to trust him and not give him empty promises. Well, I replied to him how he can think I was the one in the wrong? How can he want me to trust him especially after all that happened and the fact he keeps dodging the fact he sent fake documentation and absolutely doesn't acknowledge it. Also I told him I'm not the one who should be balancing out the books for him that his job. After that email he replied that he funds will be with me in June but I'm definitely not expecting anything to come back at all. .... What amazes me is that it's my money not his and the refusal of giving money is a joke! Also what shocks me they are so good and making things out to be good and then all of a sudden their faces change. If I was a weak person I would have let them win but because I retaliated and asked questions they had nothing to say or even have a leg to stand on. I made sure I had a lot in writing just in case something was to go wrong. I'm glad I did.

Keep in touch with him till your money arrives to your account and keep us update as well.

Talk to your bank and the local police. Ask about how to file wire fraud charges from your country. Also, ask if there's a central place for filing online financial fraud charges.

A large percentage of binary options scams are based out of Israel. The ISA is finally looking into cracking down on these. Every complaint to them is a step towards rooting out many of these scams at the source. File a complaint here:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Talk to your bank and the local police. Ask about how to file wire fraud charges from your country. Also, ask if there's a central place for filing online financial fraud charges.

A large percentage of binary options scams are based out of Israel. The ISA is finally looking into cracking down on these. Every complaint to them is a step towards rooting out many of these scams at the source. File a complaint here:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Thank you. I'll look into it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a very interesting update. i did contact my bank and informed them of the situation and they asked for all the paperwork, emails etc so they can see if they can do anything and they wanted to speak to visa to blacklist AAOPTION. So I've been waiting on that front. As far as Jordan King goes he emailed me saying a friend told him that i wrote something about him on this site (how they knew it was me i have no idea, possibly they have people trolling websites to see what is being put out about aaoption)and that he doesn't want to e involved and that he will get another account manager and never contact him again and that my money will be available this month. Now a few days later i thought i will try and get into my account and what a surprise, i cannot log in!!!. i tried to get a new password and that also failed. i then contacted the customer support chat and asked what was going on and all i got was "contact your bank" i asked them whats my bank to do with logging in, nathalie responded" your account is pending, contact your bank" , i asked what do you mean by pending all she said" i cannot give you any information, contact your bank".
i did contact my bank and i have to see tomorrow what is the situation. i'm hoping the blacklisting has gone ahead with the process and that something positive will be on the cards. So now its a waiting game. How ever i am not surprised they blocked me . i have how ever screen shots also of the account before they blocked me which is a good thing along with all the other evidence.

The same happened to me. After my "how is your health" call from Jordan King and a chat about Mossad and how he was funding terrorism. My account was blocked. For a few days I kept asking for a new password which never worked and then it came up with message that the e-mail was not valid. Account deleted.... My credit card companies are working on the payments I made with them but the wire transfers are not covered?? My bank have had a go at Neteller who have now blocked my account and even Neteller aren't answering e-mails now. I know from setting up my own limited company that banks will not let you set up an account without evidence that you are a legitimate limited company. So I'm now going to have a chat with my bank and see how the fraud can be followed up with Neteller. ActionFraud have done nothing. Total waste of time.
Last week I set up a new account with AAOption using another hot e-mail and asked support to give me details of how to set up a wire transfer as cards not in date. Twat called Michael called me and was ready to set it up online there and then but I asked for e-mail confirmation and then nothing. Account was deleted. So maybe we could set up a sting to get more details as they are clearly still stealing money from people.
Is there any such thing as an on-line bounty hunter who would work for a percentage of the money returned. Maybe a business opportunity...

I have logged a case with the ISA today, does anyone one have the Australian, Maltese and US securities/financial watchdogs address to file reports?

Back