AAoptions delays approved withdrawal for 4 months

yurisark

Recruit
AA binary options after long discussions approved withdrawal of $2250 (actually my deposit amount) from my $6500+ account. Proof of approval see attached screenshot. It was on 18/12/2015. Since were many explanations without answer to simple question: where is my money. Account manager Jordan King. All telephone, Skype and e-mail conversations finished with the same: We will notify your account manager, he will call you. My account ID 128209, Yuri Sarkisov, South Africa. Nobody argue, but no answer at all.
Apparently there is no reason to carry on trading if you can't get money from your account. Will appreciate your help.
They claim wire transfer in spite I paid with CC. No documents as proof of transfer presented on my request.
Attached: Screenshots of account and withdrawal page. Trader's Declaration on deposits. I can also submit the long transcript of Skype conversation with Jordan King with all promises and no actions. Now he does not answer Skype calls

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    499 KB · Views: 0
  • img003.pdf
    568.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh no. They got you to sign that PDF to use as a defense if you try to chargeback your money. Even with that signed, they still owe the money. Do not delay. Contact your credit card's issuing bank immediately. There are deadlines and you are at the edge on some or all of your deposits. Explain how the company is refusing to send money they owed to you.

Report back here what the bank says.

Thanks for writing to me. I am afraid, the time has expired. BTW all these companies ask to sigh this paper. I've got the offer from some lawyers, for some portion of this money they are prepared to take the case. Pay on the results, I think it is more reliable. But we will see. I actually follow my wife's advise, said farewell to this money.

You can ask GiambroneLaw.com if they are planning a class action lawsuit.

Thanks for advise, I will keep it in mind. At present the other law firm considering this matter, will see what they say.

Back