AAoptions Scam......Scott Martin on missing list, emails bouncing back.

Bamboozle

Recruit
Introduced to AAoptions at first through a web link on the sky news channel. Listed as a millionaire blue print with all the usual thrills of giving up work and playing more Golf etc etc...What actually enticed me to get involved was the initial low investment required to get started (£250) I was in the market searching for investment opportunities anyway and thought I would give it a try, after all binarys are presented as the new big trading platform for small time investors provided you have trading experience which a lot of people getting involved don't have....Big mistake to assume that someone will be trading for you all day long. Actually they relish at the fact that you have no experience and gradually extract this from you during there intensive questioning.

I was contacted several times within the same hour of signing up which surprised me as it was a Sunday night and didn't expect anyone to get in touch immediately. Several emails and phone calls later (Still on the Sunday night I should add) my original account manager "Allan Tesse" abruptly announced that he was being replaced and couldn't speak with me any more (Wierd) "Scott Martin" who was to replace him persuade me constantly via Skype and text messaging for days (Didn't like using a normal phone apparently and would never pick up anyway) He asked me to part with some big money (£5000) because as he said anything smaller would just not be sufficient even though the marketing suggestions clearly suggested small amounts (£250). I clearly stated to him that I wanted to see some value for my investment coming back in to my account before making any other instalments.

I ended up investing £500 and agreed that a broker (Scott Martin in this case) would aid me in placing options until I gathered enough skill and experience to make my own calls. Bonuses were placed on my account to the value of £500 which was totally unexpected and usually means that you are going to owe them money before you get any return from your investment. Scott then started trading for me, well for one week anyway and appeared to be making some good calls raising the value of the pot by hundreds of £ per day. In balance if I was making the sort of money that he showed when managing my trades I didn't really need to put more money in, as this could have turned it self over and been reinvested. So you've probably guessed by now that the figure stated whilst he was trading for me was hyped to entice me to invest further. He then suddenly became untraceable and would not respond to any form of communication, emails came bouncing back and suddenly Skype account closed. I can only assume he got fed up with my resistance to hand over more money and stopped trading for me, but more than that just abruptly dumped me. There is no easy way of contacting anyone at AAoptions and as far as I can tell this is deliberate. No one picks up the phone, calls get dropped, and no one has heard of the person you are asking for, how convenient.

Needless to say and without any more delay I attempted to retrieve my initial deposit through what ever way I could through the web site. You guessed it no one has responded after the several days of sending my request. Clearly a SCAM and needs to be closed down...

If anyone is listening in from AA options can I please have my money back or would you prefer me to visit your offices in the city.....You may be surprised to know that some of us out hear know more about you in there than you may think and know we're you take your lunch breaks...Your call...

Introduced to AAoptions at first through a web link on the sky news channel. Listed as a millionaire blue print with all the usual thrills of giving up work and playing more Golf etc etc...What actually enticed me to get involved was the initial low investment required to get started (£250) I was in the market searching for investment opportunities anyway and thought I would give it a try, after all binarys are presented as the new big trading platform for small time investors provided you have trading experience which a lot of people getting involved don't have....Big mistake to assume that someone will be trading for you all day long. Actually they relish at the fact that you have no experience and gradually extract this from you during there intensive questioning.

I was contacted several times within the same hour of signing up which surprised me as it was a Sunday night and didn't expect anyone to get in touch immediately. Several emails and phone calls later (Still on the Sunday night I should add) my original account manager "Allan Tesse" abruptly announced that he was being replaced and couldn't speak with me any more (Wierd) "Scott Martin" who was to replace him persuade me constantly via Skype and text messaging for days (Didn't like using a normal phone apparently and would never pick up anyway) He asked me to part with some big money (£5000) because as he said anything smaller would just not be sufficient even though the marketing suggestions clearly suggested small amounts (£250). I clearly stated to him that I wanted to see some value for my investment coming back in to my account before making any other instalments.

I ended up investing £500 and agreed that a broker (Scott Martin in this case) would aid me in placing options until I gathered enough skill and experience to make my own calls. Bonuses were placed on my account to the value of £500 which was totally unexpected and usually means that you are going to owe them money before you get any return from your investment. Scott then started trading for me, well for one week anyway and appeared to be making some good calls raising the value of the pot by hundreds of £ per day. In balance if I was making the sort of money that he showed when managing my trades I didn't really need to put more money in, as this could have turned it self over and been reinvested. So you've probably guessed by now that the figure stated whilst he was trading for me was hyped to entice me to invest further. He then suddenly became untraceable and would not respond to any form of communication, emails came bouncing back and suddenly Skype account closed. I can only assume he got fed up with my resistance to hand over more money and stopped trading for me, but more than that just abruptly dumped me. There is no easy way of contacting anyone at AAoptions and as far as I can tell this is deliberate. No one picks up the phone, calls get dropped, and no one has heard of the person you are asking for, how convenient.

Needless to say and without any more delay I attempted to retrieve my initial deposit through what ever way I could through the web site. You guessed it no one has responded after the several days of sending my request. Clearly a SCAM and needs to be closed down...

If anyone is listening in from AA options can I please have my money back or would you prefer me to visit your offices in the city.....You may be surprised to know that some of us out hear know more about you in there than you may think and know we're you take your lunch breaks...Your call...

Signed up using credit card on 18/01/16 2x transactions of £250 = £500

Only went up to this amount as the first transfer action didn't appear to work. Only discovered this once able to view account details.

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Explain how the company is not allowing you to withdraw (one of the services they promise customers). Ask about a chargeback.

Don't delay. There are deadlines.

If the bank rejects the chargeback, you may want to consider professional assistance. Here's info on one company that's been trying to help FPA members with this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

Back