AAoptions SCAM (yes, THOSE guys again)

SEANBRIDLE

Recruit
Hi Good people of FPA community!

Bit of a long one folks- but if you have dealings with AAoption or if you feel you may ben able to help me in my plight you may wish to read on.

So I am in a bit of a state in my dealings with AAoptions. I'm sure you guessed it, yes, sigh, they are holding my withdrawal....yet another lamb to the slaughter I hear you groan! ;)

Important information : the withdrawal was requested end of May 2016 (yes MAY) including i.d submittance and acceptance, with no bonuses on account. - it is now end of August 2016!!!

My personal broker Larry Cambell has vanished from the face of the earth, and all emails to his address are now postmaster returned. Each time I contact their UK office, I am (rather rudely) told go into their online chat. When in online chat, I am ALWAYS told, "we understand, we are working on it", etc...now this has changed to "only your account manager may authorise a withdrawal" - When I enquired as to who my manager was the name changes each time I speak to them, it was Jason, now Anna.....never a surname, they refuse to issue their contact number and instead simply tell me, "they will contact you next week in the afternoon sometime" or "as soon as possible" and refuse to commit to a time or even a day I will be contacted - this has been going on now for SIX weeks....each time the same. I am yet to receive a phone call or even a simply 1 line email from "Anna" or whatever name they have come up with this week.

It gets even better folks ; NOW they have blocked the account so I cannot even log in to check status of withdrawal!!! - I have reset password numerous times myself, the support team AND chat have all reset it...to no avail. I'm told to clear cache and use different browser etc...to no avail. The account was sent to tech team and nothing changed - the account is blocked despite their endless and suspiciously overly defensive refusal to entertain that as even a possibility.

I am at my wits end but completely refuse to back down until my money is paid or somebody goes to jail. Folks, I have learned a lot of lessons (the hard way) in poor research into unlicensed brokers and flog myself each time I speak to somebody regarding this, but am seeking out a kind soul in aiding me to collect my £587 and closing the account. I have gone past my time allowed to contact card issuer fraud department, my legal advice was it would potentially cost far more than its worth so am left wandering is there another avenue I could explore? If worst comes to worst I will action my solicitors into a case against them just purely out of dumb determination to cost them more than it would cost to pay my account out or even the hope criminal action could be brought against them - which I doubt. - a sadistic kind of satisfaction. THREE MONTHS the withdrawal has been pending and unpaid, I just want it paid so I can chalk it up to a huge learning curve and move forward and a continue my successful trading experience with my current broker.

Irrelevant info to my case but more my own experiences for those who are considering AAoptions as their broker: When you wish to deposit you will have a new best friend. Your broker will email you opportunities on investments and guaranteed trades, even email you just to wish you a great day or weekend, Monday emails, did you have a good weekend, lets make some money this week Sean etc. All fine and dandy.....BUT when you call them to question an issue much like I'm having with withdrawals, they become incredibly venomous, rude and blunt. You are made to feel like YOU are the problem, you will be spoken over when trying to make a point or ask a question, you will be made to feel like you are being a pain in the ass, you will be told to stop calling, you will be told to go to chat so you can be told the same thing only in text form. Heed my warning, I would strongly advise you to consider this when deciding who to allow to deal with your hard earned money.

I am aware I am just one of many who have this stress on their shoulders, and some online forums chats pointed me in this direction.

Any advice from you guys who know just that much more? Where can I turn? What can I do?

My warmest thanks for your time in reading this. Have a wonderful evening,

Sean.

Bit of a long one folks- but if you have dealings with AAoption or if you feel you may ben able to help me in my plight you may wish to read on.

So I am in a bit of a state in my dealings with AAoptions. I'm sure you guessed it, yes, sigh, they are holding my withdrawal....yet another lamb to the slaughter I hear you groan! ;)

Important information : the withdrawal was requested end of May 2016 (yes MAY) including i.d submittance and acceptance, with no bonuses on account. - it is now end of August 2016!!!

My personal broker Larry Cambell has vanished from the face of the earth, and all emails to his address are now postmaster returned. Each time I contact their UK office, I am (rather rudely) told go into their online chat. When in online chat, I am ALWAYS told, "we understand, we are working on it", etc...now this has changed to "only your account manager may authorise a withdrawal" - When I enquired as to who my manager was the name changes each time I speak to them, it was Jason, now Anna.....never a surname, they refuse to issue their contact number and instead simply tell me, "they will contact you next week in the afternoon sometime" or "as soon as possible" and refuse to commit to a time or even a day I will be contacted - this has been going on now for SIX weeks....each time the same. I am yet to receive a phone call or even a simply 1 line email from "Anna" or whatever name they have come up with this week.

It gets even better folks ; NOW they have blocked the account so I cannot even log in to check status of withdrawal!!! - I have reset password numerous times myself, the support team AND chat have all reset it...to no avail. I'm told to clear cache and use different browser etc...to no avail. The account was sent to tech team and nothing changed - the account is blocked despite their endless and suspiciously overly defensive refusal to entertain that as even a possibility.

I am at my wits end but completely refuse to back down until my money is paid or somebody goes to jail. Folks, I have learned a lot of lessons (the hard way) in poor research into unlicensed brokers and flog myself each time I speak to somebody regarding this, but am seeking out a kind soul in aiding me to collect my £587 and closing the account. I have gone past my time allowed to contact card issuer fraud department, my legal advice was it would potentially cost far more than its worth so am left wandering is there another avenue I could explore? If worst comes to worst I will action my solicitors into a case against them just purely out of dumb determination to cost them more than it would cost to pay my account out or even the hope criminal action could be brought against them - which I doubt. - a sadistic kind of satisfaction. THREE MONTHS the withdrawal has been pending and unpaid, I just want it paid so I can chalk it up to a huge learning curve and move forward and a continue my successful trading experience with my current broker.

Irrelevant info to my case but more my own experiences for those who are considering AAoptions as their broker: When you wish to deposit you will have a new best friend. Your broker will email you opportunities on investments and guaranteed trades, even email you just to wish you a great day or weekend, Monday emails, did you have a good weekend, lets make some money this week Sean etc. All fine and dandy.....BUT when you call them to question an issue much like I'm having with withdrawals, they become incredibly venomous, rude and blunt. You are made to feel like YOU are the problem, you will be spoken over when trying to make a point or ask a question, you will be made to feel like you are being a pain in the ass, you will be told to stop calling, you will be told to go to chat so you can be told the same thing only in text form. Heed my warning, I would strongly advise you to consider this when deciding who to allow to deal with your hard earned money.

I am aware I am just one of many who have this stress on their shoulders, and some online forums chats pointed me in this direction.

Any advice from you guys who know just that much more? Where can I turn? What can I do?

Sean.
I wish you came to FPA before you sign up with them, here are the details about them for the readers https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.AAOption.com

Hi FxMaster,

Thankyou for your response.

Yes, many lessons learned throughout our lives are learned after the fact. Not a great situation - I almost consider myself lucky to only be out of pocket just £600. There are those who are out £1000's. However I have been pointed this way for advice by some useful forums and also a handy website for any UK residents http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ - this is another avenue I may explore - I refuse to lay down and let these criminals get away with it - at least not without some fuss from me anyway.

Anyway, I'm not sure there is a miracle you guys may provide but the very least my review, case and experiences will hopefully highlight that these people still operate in the same criminal manner and hopefully it may serve as further warning to others. Things have not changed with AAOption and you would have a very tough time persuading me it ever will. Their agenda is clear.

Feel free to put up the web link I included in a more appropriate area of the site if you wish. Should I decide to take this path and get some joy I will be sure to report back. - I'm still however, hoping for a quicker and less stressful route to getting my withdrawal secured...should it exist.

Many thanks again,

Sean

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

How, when, and how much did you deposit? If a credit card was involved, have a chat with the fraud and/or disputes department at your card's issuing bank. If the bank doesn't want to listen to you or you used bank wires, have a chat with WinChargeback. They may be able to help you.

Hi there,

I'm a journalist at The Sunday Times. I am doing a story on binary options and would love to talk to you about your experience. You can remain anonymous if you would like.

My email is danny.fortson@sunday-times.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks much,

Danny

Sean.
I

Back