Romance Scam AAX Pro Scam (www.aax.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
The scammers who ran HKEXPRO have now changed their name to AAX Pro. Investors are told they must pay a tax to withdraw funds however this is part of the scam, do NOT pay any taxes or fees or you will lose more money. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1637170621888.png

1635259939194-png.70091

1635260007655-png.70092

1635260401122-png.70094

1635260423302-png.70095

Here in the US, AAX Pro is being distributed by a girl named Anna. AGain her uncle showed this to her.
I joined in early November and now I have problems.
  1. I signed up too many people and they called the malicious profit takers
    and faked an investigation and put all withdraws on hold for my team
  2. They re-established the withdrawal function yesterday
  3. Today they are asking for another deposit to guarantee our future withdrawals
  4. take your balance * .02= what they want in additional deposits
  5. they gave me a new wallet address to send the deposit to that is outside the AAX software
  6. Anna is still in denial and continues to back them up. I know its over..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-100837_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-100837_WhatsApp.jpg
    712.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20211216-100849_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-100849_WhatsApp.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20211216-100859_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-100859_WhatsApp.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20211216-100913_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-100913_WhatsApp.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20211216-101153_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-101153_WhatsApp.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20211216-101324_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-101324_WhatsApp.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
Here in the US, AAX Pro is being distributed by a girl named Anna. AGain her uncle showed this to her.
  3. Today they are asking for another deposit to guarantee our future withdrawals
  5. they gave me a new wallet address to send the deposit to that is outside the AAX software
Do NOT deposit any more funds or pay any taxes or fees as this is part of the scam to steal more of your money.

also they said we signed up 200 Nigerians, we dont even know any. I ask for proof, they could not supply it.
they already know your questions and have scripted the answers. the computer does not automatically release your withdrawal request. they do it manually after you complain about it after 24 hours.

Some company say it can get your money back . Is that real ?
Most recovery companies are ran by scammers therefore it is not recommended to hire such company. Have you contacted the Global Anti Scam Organization as they have free live chat to help victims. Below is a video which shows how these scams work, where the people are from and the top bosses.

YES, AAXPro is a Scam. I learned a hard lesson and regret not seeing all the red flags.

they have taken down the old software now saying its Maintenance and to uninstall the AAXPRO and now there is a new link for the new software.
h5.aaxpro.info/#/
My AAX PRO went off line and one of my friends told me that you have to use the new software and sign back in again. My account was over $20M . I am not going to re-install the new version. IT IS A SCAM DO NOT FALL FOR THIS
Also, if you re-install you need to pay a TAX to be able to withdraw funds...

I forgot, that the real AAX.com website published this article calling it fake software alone with so many other fake software and websites a s fake
support.aax.com/en/articles/5295952-beware-of-below-fraud-impersonate-aax

Beware of below fraud impersonate AAX​

AAX Manager avatar

Written by AAX Manager
Updated over a week ago
We’ve recently noticed that some unauthorised third parties that have no connection or authorisation from AAX have been attempting to impersonate AAX customer service through email, WeChat, Telegram, fake website and APP and propagate false association with AAX online with a view to potentially carry out fraudulent activities.

AAX sincerely welcomes any suggestions, please be aware of fake impersonators on chat groups and if you come across any such persons, please make sure you report such persons to our live chat customer service team or cs@aax.com .

Back