ABANDONED and UNSUPPORTED - Elysium School TRUFFA

Salve Mi chiamo Marco ed ho deciso di postare questa recensione della mia disavventura in quanto la compagnia elysium school e la sua ciurma di pirati del trading hanno cancellato la mia ed altre recensioni su altri forum e siti,ma voglio assolutamente mettere in guardia le persone da queste canaglie.
La mia sciagura incominciò non appena arrivato dal bel modo di parlare del CEO Sonny Foschino,una persona elegante e che si pone in maniera squisita...non vi nego che pendevo dalle sue labbra e che fin da subito avevo pensato di aver trovato finalmente,dopo molte delusioni e fregature,un vero esperto che mi avrebbe aiutato a essere profittevole ed autonomo con il trading.
Subito mi iscrivo ai loro corsi e coaching live,dal costo di 800 euro,soldi completamente buttati viene spiegata qualche base delle istituzioni finanziarie e dei meccanismi economici alla base della nostra società.insomna una banale lezione di economia ma molto molto cara.
Spesi i soldi in questa scemenza non so come ma mi sono ritrovato come molti ad investire nella loro pamm di key to markets,broker regolamentato che alla chiamata intercorse ha descritto la elysium cone una solida compagnia che avrebbe fatto grandi cose nel panorama finanziario,che dire grandi cose le avrà fatte....Ma per Lei e la ciurma di corsari!!!!!
Entrato con il capitale minimo di 10mila euro dopo 2/3 mesi una disfatta!!!sciagurato me che non ho speso i soldi per una bella vacanza !!!! Una perdita del 80% del capitale!!Ma la cosa che getta più sospetto è il fatto che dopo IT forum non appena si sono riempiti la pancia di nuovi depositi hanno avuto un crollo da +60% a -40% chissà se una coincidenza.mah so solo che con questa compagnia di ciarlatani ho perso soldi e tempo.
Riassumendo non consiglio a nessuno di investire con loro,vi potranno sembrare molto validi a primo acchito ma si riveleranno solo truffatori più abili di altri.

@Marco76 they introduced you to a regulated broker with a minimum deposit of 10,000EUR ?
Who was the regulated Broker??

all right, again in which legal jurisdiction is this limited company established at this point might as well see some financial statements, which is a standard in EU environment ( just in case no body knows )

.....amazing, however threatening becomes a standard

@Marco76 they introduced you to a regulated broker with a minimum deposit of 10,000EUR ?
Who was the regulated Broker??

@Marco76 is gone, that’s what troubles me, meantime waiting on the School’s incorporation act, registration number, 2017/18 financial counts……that should be no big deal, just to see if so legal

all right, again in which legal jurisdiction is this limited company established at this point might as well see some financial statements, which is a standard in EU environment ( just in case no body knows )

.....amazing, however threatening becomes a standard

I'd like to see you in our place. If they start shitting on your company with lies, what would you do? It's easy to talk. This person is a hater. Does not exist! It never existed.

@Marco76 is gone, that’s what troubles me, meantime waiting on the School’s incorporation act, registration number, 2017/18 financial counts……that should be no big deal, just to see if so legal

@Marco76 doesn't exist. We never had a customer with this situation, unluckily (in Italy) some competitors use this way to attack other company. KTM is a regulated broker and THEY DON'T INTRODUCE any customers to deposit money in any PAMM or other. Just a damned haters, you see enemies everywhere but we have a human face (easily found on our website). The scammer works in the shadow, not in public and with registered company. If you watch the link in previous post, you can make an idea about us. We are not threatening, but we do not like that our work is questioned by haters. Thank you for your comprehension.

The company don’t even show up on Milan or Italian Business Register, no Tax Code, Vat number….nothing, which courts would be involved, legal terms ? …nothing mentioned on the website …..or did I miss it

The company don’t even show up on Milan or Italian Business Register, no Tax Code, Vat number….nothing, which courts would be involved, legal terms ? …nothing mentioned on the website …..or did I miss it

Dear Oscarra, Elysium School Ltd was incorporated in Malta (MBR, Malta Business Registry) with company number C84682, VAT number MT26452316. We are a company involved in financial education, espacially for Italian customers, we teach to our student how make their trading strategies. By this year, we are involved in new development (new office, new platforms and more). If you need to know anything else, please feel free to ask.

Good evening Forum,
I address all those present in this conversation, especially the Admin and Moderators saying that:

I renounce and permanently and irrevocably raise all legal threats on third-party messages.

My choice is given by the fact that I think this Forum is authoritative, that it works well and that it is not responsible for infamous messages from subjects who have not been in this conversation for months already.

Those who believe in this job have important responsibilities and as you can see and verify we are answering all the questions despite the fact that they probably started from some competitor able to soothe our personal and corporate image. With pride I can tell you once again and for the last that we are qualified people, with name, surname, registered office who carry out a TRUE project.

Time is money above all in terms of quality, study and professionalism.
You can come to see us, meet us, call us, ask us and exchange ideas but if we are here it is because we exist and we put our faces on it ever. Having said that, I invite you to ask us any info in the right ways, through the right means and without questioning regardless of our work because whoever caused all this will be laughing pleased and does not deserve it.
We do not give up but the truth passes above all by other means and facts that you can verify at any time.

Having said that, as far as I'm concerned, the discussion is closed.

I wish a happy new year to everyone, a good trading and I remain available only and exclusively for those who have a real interest in discovering our project.

Best Wishes
#TOBEPOSITIVE

Carlo Alex Navarra
Co Founder Elysium School

Back