Abandoned - AVATrade is a big scam company

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammed yousuf

Recruit
be careful people, AVATrade is a big scam company, i opened account with 50K and started trading gold when i make profit they blocked my account and cancelled my bonus, i withdrew my capital 50K on the 3rd of June and till now i didn't received the amount, then the company also withdrew my profit without my acknowledge.

please nobody deal with this company they are big scam company, they don't reply to your emails and calls.

be careful people, AVATrade is a big scam company, i opened account with 50K and started trading gold when i make profit they blocked my account and cancelled my bonus, i withdrew my capital 50K on the 3rd of June and till now i didn't received the amount, then the company also withdrew my profit without my acknowledge.

please nobody deal with this company they are big scam company, they don't reply to your emails and calls.
Can you please share the reply you have received from them on this issue?

please nobody deal with this company they are big scam company, they don't reply to your emails and call

Thanks for sharing
Could you share any info you have

AvaTrade appears to use a handful of names for this scam.....AvaTradeGo, Aihua, Aihua AvaTrade, etc. I will try to dig up more details about these scammers.
1625259581554.png

Did you use MetaTrader for this broker. If Yes, MetaQuotes is also liable for your loss.

Last edited:

Are you sure that you are using the official AvaTrade broker and not a copy cat one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back