Abandoned - Blueberry Markets - spread widening manipulation

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 29, 2022 at 2:03 AM

In my case I lost 20000 USD. After much stress, A firm finally help me got my funds back. inbox me for more info

I am a liar. I am a thief. I don't want to help you. I'm hoping you are so desperate that you'll believe all the lies I'll tell you. Then I'll steal even more money from you.

So many people claiming this broker is a scam, the same people who are **** traders and lost their money.
1. One idiot shorting XPR for few months... got ****ed with swap fee, like what were u thinking? LOL, **** swing trading, and especially crypto scam bs, go put your money into LUNA

2. Spread widening, every broker has different spreads, and especially at 5PM EST Server Time Reset, dead volume - you shouldn't be trading here at all EVER

3. This idiot lost 17k pounds blaming broker... like cmon if you made money would you be complaining about your gains not being as big? You don't like commission, spread of this broker - move on to the other one. You didn't even communicate with support, never provided them with ****
4. Another idiot Phoneix wasting his life on forums, texting essays bad things about Blueberry - he is not giving up

5. List goes on, another idiot lost $44k USD on us30, once spread went from 100 to 1000 for a blink of a second, while he was closing position, but that didnt happen on all positions did it? It didn't. This guy i think same person who was doing 20 lots on gold, like brooo.. 20 lots on gold this guy opening like idiot, floating -10k of entire acc just to demonstrate slippage and things.

US30 is not as liquid as forex pairs, so expect worse spread. There are good brokers for indices, and **** brokers for indices, there are good brokers for fx, there are **** brokers for fx, it all depends on what you doing.

This guy complaining about 1 pip slippage on XAU, a pair that moves so aggressively, if ur slippage is less than few pips u r good! 10 pip slippage is ****. but 1 pip or less than 1 pip.. CMON!!!

I can't believe what im seeing on these forums, you guys should give up from forex, this **** isn't for you - OR go educate yourself.

Saw another post guy calling broker a scam, broker provided all inside info on liquidity providers, order books etc, filled at X price, ask, etc... all info, servers, company that provides liquidity... what broker provides that much interior info? Not many, so this alone gives me trust in Blueberry, they connect you to real market, and not fugazi.

1. One idiot shorting XPR for few months... got ****ed with swap fee, like what were u thinking? LOL, **** swing trading, and especially crypto scam bs, go put your money into LUNA
Now whilst I agree with a lot of what you said, you are painting with a brush that is way too broad.

The case you mentioned in no 1 is actually an issue. You can refer to the thread in question to find my reasoning. The broker's actions in this case is beyond the pale, and not acceptable. I hope the regulator throws the book at them.

So many people claiming this broker is a scam, the same people who are **** traders and lost their money.

2. Spread widening, every broker has different spreads, and especially at 5PM EST Server Time Reset, dead volume - you shouldn't be trading here at all EVER

3. This idiot lost 17k pounds blaming broker... like cmon if you made money would you be complaining about your gains not being as big? You don't like commission, spread of this broker - move on to the other one. You didn't even communicate with support, never provided them with ****
4. Another idiot Phoneix wasting his life on forums, texting essays bad things about Blueberry - he is not giving up
So let me get this straight; you waste your only ONE post to post this message and blaming all of us for being idiotic traders or losers etc…yet this wonderful scam broker @Blueberry_Markets is free of all wrong doing. I hope you are rewarded for having such negative vile responses to all of us…the funny thing is that we are the ones who lost money - so why are you so angry :D…and yes I will keep going for ever …so you better enjoy the ride…

Peace

Back