ABANDONED by OP - Fort FS Withdrawal Problems

I have a pending withdrawal from 16-8-2019 and their response is way far from being polite and I think they are scammers ..my withdrawal id is W1011079 .. i made a deposit and made profits using bonus and they cancelled profits and bonus .. I stayed with my balance and made another profits without bonus .. they closed my account :D and when I try to withdraw they just make the withdrawal pending .. all the history is saved with me ... stay away from them they are scammers
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

Open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

There is no substance to Mr. atarek777's claim. For some reason, he failed to mention that by the time of posting his message, he had already received the withdrawal amounting to his full deposit, which was his first withdrawal request. His profits was his second withdrawal request and it was not overdue according to the Client agreement at the moment of him posting his message. This withdrawal is completed already too and there is nothing to create another thread about. Doesn't sound like "they are scammers" situation to us, yet for some reason such claims are encouraged here.

On a much more related to the thread topic note, we would like to get admin's comment on why is this thread STILL not marked as resolved? More than a month passed since we requested it to be marked so, all our obligations are fulfilled, Strategic.fx has received his funds a long time ago - are we really still waiting for his confirmation on the matter?

I have a pending withdrawal from 16-8-2019 and their response is way far from being polite and I think they are scammers ..my withdrawal id is W1011079 .. i made a deposit and made profits using bonus and they cancelled profits and bonus .. I stayed with my balance and made another profits without bonus .. they closed my account :D and when I try to withdraw they just make the withdrawal pending .. all the history is saved with me ... stay away from them they are scammers

As @FxMaster said, open a new independent thread and submit your evidence of wrongdoing there:

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

Back