ABANDONED by OP - Fort FS Withdrawal Problems

Strategic.fx

Recruit
These are the details of my completed withdrawal which was never received. My account details are correct because I have received a previous withdrawal for a smaller amount.

28 June 2019 01:34
Me : Hi, it's been over 7 business days since my latest bank withdrawal, is this normal as my first withdrawal only took 3 days. Please advise, thanks

28 June 2019 11:43
FortFS: Dear Client, Please specify the withdrawal request number. The last request number 1008516 was processed 2019-06-18. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

28 June 2019 12:27
Me: W1008516 And I still haven't received anything

28 June 2019 12:34
FortFS: In this case we kindly ask you to provide the bank card statement for the period from 2019-06-18 to 2019-06-28. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

28 June 2019 14:06
Me: Today's latest statement

20190628_134834.jpg (4201.55Kb)

1 July 2019 16:23
Me: Please advise

1 July 2019 16:46
FortFS: Hello, We have sent all the necessary information to the payment provider and waiting for the reply. We will notify as soon as receive an answer. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

1 July 2019 21:00
Me: Will I have to wait another 7 business days if the payment provider has to process it again?

3 July 2019 10:16
Me: Any feedback? I have been given the runaround for weeks now and shown the client agreement, surely this does not withold it.

I have not received a response since , i have reached out to the telegram group where i have been ignored also. This behavior is very suspect to me.

Update after creating another support ticket

5 July 2019 14:42
Fort FS: Dear Client, We are still waiting for the Sorexpay comment about the issue. We will force the issue today. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

Dear forum visitors,

Thank you for bringing this thread to our attention.
The withdrawal is being processed and our financial managers are in direct contact with the client about its current status. We will update the thread as soon as the withdrawal is completed.

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

Update after creating another support ticket

5 July 2019 14:42
Fort FS: Dear Client, We are still waiting for the Sorexpay comment about the issue. We will force the issue today. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services
Here is the replay from rep.

Just to update on the matter: the withdrawal was completed on 2019-07-08 and we haven't heard or received a reply of any issues from the client, so the thread should probably be moved to "Resolved".

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

Just to update on the matter: the withdrawal was completed on 2019-07-08 and we haven't heard or received a reply of any issues from the client, so the thread should probably be moved to "Resolved".

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "withdrawal was completed"? Was it sent to the client's payment processor account?

Normally a thread is marked resolved when the OP confirms all withdrawals have been received.

In the mean time, could you elaborate on what caused such a lengthy delay in the first place.

@Strategic.fx, can you confirm that you have received 100% of your withdrawal request to SorexPay or wherever the payment was supposed to be returned?

What was the final amount?

Is there any other amounts outstanding or remaining in the trading account?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 17, 2019 at 5:30 PM

Was it sent to the client's payment processor account?

Yes, the withdrawal amount is successfully sent to the client in full and by now the funds should be reflected on the client's payment processor account.
Unfortunately, we can not provide additional information due to privacy reasons, the full information was provided to the client.

I have a pending withdrawal from 16-8-2019 and their response is way far from being polite and I think they are scammers ..my withdrawal id is W1011079 .. i made a deposit and made profits using bonus and they cancelled profits and bonus .. I stayed with my balance and made another profits without bonus .. they closed my account :D and when I try to withdraw they just make the withdrawal pending .. all the history is saved with me ... stay away from them they are scammers

Attachments

• scam fort.PNG
    scam fort.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 21
Back