Abandoned Complaint - Octafx New scam 2019 !!!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Mandisa

Recruit
@OctaFX Rep
I tried to withdraw my profit and the transaction was smooth until it got to my bank account where the octafx company stole money in my account,they are supposed to be paying me for my withdrawal but the money is stating on my statement that it is a purchase instead of deposit!!!! They are literally fishing money from my account!! Where can I open a case about this

Imagine getting money into your account which hasn't even reflect, when it shows up it shows up as a purchase instead of a deposit into your account??!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-27-15-13-01.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-27-15-13-01.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 77
There's another

Do you get some type of SMS, email, etc alert or something that shows more specifically where the $20 charge came from?

Can you show the merchant details of the previous $17 charge?

Can you set the purchase limit on your debit cards at this bank? You can set the purchase limit to $0.00 until you are ready to make a charge again. You should be able to do this online, at atm, or via phone self-service prompts.

Let me ask you topic starter why have you selected especially this guys and not some other ones ? Are they regulated ? Out of curiousity what exactly you have purchased with this one ? I mean "you". Yes, call to your bank and chargeback all of this and set $0 limit for now.

yes, like what Etedus112 said, you should call your bank too to find out what is the charge for and from which merchant, and if need be, suspend transaction on the card if there are unauthorised charges made to your card

on a separate note, i am a bit surprised to see that you are trying to make a US$20 withdrawal from a broker using a card because usually they will be charges when you withdraw using cards and i only do so if the amount is bigger. you may in fact incur 2 charges, one from broker and one from the card merchant......so is this the first time you withdraw with card ? if so, then you need to find out : (i) if your card merchant/banker charge you for card withdrawals (ii) if the broker has any fee for card withdrawals

Dear Mandisa,

We're sorry to read about your dissatisfaction with our services. We checked your withdrawal request and didn't detect anything suspicious. The amount you withdrew has been sent to your account successfully.
However, as we're unable to deduct anything from the screenshots you're attached to your posts, could you please email your bank statement in .PDF to us? Our agents will email you in a matter of seconds to provide you with the transaction number, if you could reply to them with the said attached document we could investigate your complaint more thoroughly.

Thank you in advance for you response.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

yes, like what Etedus112 said, you should call your bank too to find out what is the charge for and from which merchant, and if need be, suspend transaction on the card if there are unauthorised charges made to your card

on a separate note, i am a bit surprised to see that you are trying to make a US$20 withdrawal from a broker using a card because usually they will be charges when you withdraw using cards and i only do so if the amount is bigger. you may in fact incur 2 charges, one from broker and one from the card merchant......so is this the first time you withdraw with card ? if so, then you need to find out : (i) if your card merchant/banker charge you for card withdrawals (ii) if the broker has any fee for card withdrawals

Dear streamyx88,

We will need to investigate what happened once Mandisa provides more information. Please bear mind mind that we do not charge withdrawal fees. Hence at the present moment everything seems intact on our side.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Let me ask you topic starter why have you selected especially this guys and not some other ones ? Are they regulated ? Out of curiousity what exactly you have purchased with this one ? I mean "you". Yes, call to your bank and chargeback all of this and set $0 limit for now.
What do you mean why did I select them?
Aren't they forex brokers? I originally applied because I thought it was a British broker and I was tired of being scammed by xm and IC markets. I have learned that this broker had less minimum deposit as well only to find out it is a scam broker that splits your trades when going to lose, so u can loose more

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-02-13-03-00.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-02-13-03-00.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 33
Back