ABANDONED COMPLAINT - Stay Away from NPBFX ... just scam

warsIndustry

Recruit
last year i joined to that broker they offer 20$ no deposit bonus .. i traded it last 3 months i turned it to more than 200$ and traded their 10 lots and all their requirements ... i asked for withdraw since 14/12/2018 but nothing !! every time i ask they just say your account still under review and there is a lot accounts for check ... i gave them chance but again nothing ... i went again through their live chat ... agent was rude made me wait for 30 minute without hear my complain even then he returned after 30 minute just for tell me send what you have to email!! he just made me wait 30 minute just for tell me that.

-4-they replied with email saying my account still under review and in the end of email they mentioned only way for withdraw profits through bank card or bank transfer.!!!
why then you didn't reject my request for withdraw to skrill and keep telling me it's under review? or it's just new excuse !!
they mentioned in their website that withdraw can done by e-wallets so bank transfer and max withdraw is 200$ and fees is 100$!!!

5-i live in egypt where banks not deal with forex brokers so it's impossible for withdraw through cards also bank transfer for waste my profits to pay fees?.

6-before i participate in offer they wrote clear in their website that:
Profit obtained from trading with the bonus money can be withdrawn on e-wallet or bank card....
and there is any single word in bonus terms saying withdraw must be done through bank card or transfer only. they mentioned E-wallet.

7-why then they accept clients from countries that they know banks there don't deal with Forex brokers like Egypt or Saudi.

8- when i asked agent what if i transfered my profit to live account and i made profit can i withdraw it to skrill or netller he said in that case yes!! so what's the different??

9-their customer service very rude and they keep argue with clients and play with words in all possible ways .

10-their customer service very rude and they keep argue with clients and play with words in all possible ways .

11-their customer service more rude he telling me in a mockery way:(what we can do if you don't have cards that work online)...
i replied on him:(and what i can do if you wrote in your website:profit obtained from trading with the bonus money can be withdrawn on e-wallet or bank card)

12-he kept argue with me about that saying you read that in old link and where that mentioned i said it's mentioned at your website go to check..... he still keep argue until i sent to him link then he shut up and ended chat.

13- even when i made request to transefer to live account and not withdraw .. it's still reject my requests

the funny thing now they don't reply on emails i sending to them ... their live chat when they see me they don't reply ... there is nothing

So Stay away from that Scam!!! Bad Service - rude customer services... you can't make money with them as they claim .... they just good in argue and play with words

anyway ... i opened account with other respectable broker what i made with 20$ i can make it with other broker i just wanted to tell people not waste their time with Broker made in China!

last year i joined to that broker they offer 20$ no deposit bonus .. i traded it last 3 months i turned it to more than 200$ and traded their 10 lots and all their requirements ... i asked for withdraw since 14/12/2018 but nothing !! every time i ask they just say your account still under review and there is a lot accounts for check ... i gave them chance but again nothing ... i went again through their live chat ... agent was rude made me wait for 30 minute without hear my complain even then he returned after 30 minute just for tell me send what you have to email!! he just made me wait 30 minute just for tell me that.

-4-they replied with email saying my account still under review and in the end of email they mentioned only way for withdraw profits through bank card or bank transfer.!!!
why then you didn't reject my request for withdraw to skrill and keep telling me it's under review? or it's just new excuse !!
they mentioned in their website that withdraw can done by e-wallets so bank transfer and max withdraw is 200$ and fees is 100$!!!

5-i live in egypt where banks not deal with forex brokers so it's impossible for withdraw through cards also bank transfer for waste my profits to pay fees?.

6-before i participate in offer they wrote clear in their website that:
Profit obtained from trading with the bonus money can be withdrawn on e-wallet or bank card....
and there is any single word in bonus terms saying withdraw must be done through bank card or transfer only. they mentioned E-wallet.

7-why then they accept clients from countries that they know banks there don't deal with Forex brokers like Egypt or Saudi.

8- when i asked agent what if i transfered my profit to live account and i made profit can i withdraw it to skrill or netller he said in that case yes!! so what's the different??

9-their customer service very rude and they keep argue with clients and play with words in all possible ways .

10-their customer service very rude and they keep argue with clients and play with words in all possible ways .

11-their customer service more rude he telling me in a mockery way:(what we can do if you don't have cards that work online)...
i replied on him:(and what i can do if you wrote in your website:profit obtained from trading with the bonus money can be withdrawn on e-wallet or bank card)

12-he kept argue with me about that saying you read that in old link and where that mentioned i said it's mentioned at your website go to check..... he still keep argue until i sent to him link then he shut up and ended chat.

13- even when i made request to transefer to live account and not withdraw .. it's still reject my requests

the funny thing now they don't reply on emails i sending to them ... their live chat when they see me they don't reply ... there is nothing

So Stay away from that Scam!!! Bad Service - rude customer services... you can't make money with them as they claim .... they just good in argue and play with words

anyway ... i opened account with other respectable broker what i made with 20$ i can make it with other broker i just wanted to tell people not waste their time with Broker made in China!
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Good afternoon!

A situation with the refusal to withdraw profits from transactions using the No Deposit Bonus, respecting all the conditions of the promo action, is absolutely excluded.

Please indicate your trading account number, or contact us by email info@npbfx.com, so that we can objectively comment the information in your post.

Back