ABANDONED - Evolve.Markets not withdraw

sergyus

Recruit
I will report my experience with evolve.markets.

02.08.2018 the deposit was in the amount of 0.1 BTC.

06.08.2018 filed an application for withdrawal of funds in the amount of 0.08 but still have not withdrawn funds. The answer was the day after the withdrawal, it was this:
"Most withdrawals are sent within 24 hours however your account has been flagged by the compliance department for further review. We apologize for the inconvenience, we will let you know as soon as the investment is completed."

09.08.2018 sent them an email with the question:
"How long does it take maximum to withdraw funds?"
And all, more not they respond.

10.08.2018 account will not connect to the server probably disconnected me.

I see they have on the site there is a regulator SVG. Here I have no experience with the filing of the complaint. Someone already did that when the SVG controller(St. Vincent & the Grenadines). There is actually an opportunity to complain further?

Here is the account monitoring www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048

14.08.2018 Today received such a letter from them:
"Withdrawals are suspended on your account until further notice by compliance due to unusual cross-user activity and multiple trade breaks by our liquidity provider. Please send us a list of the email users you have created with us so we can bring to front the total activity."

I see more accusations against me. I didn't create any accounts anymore.

"Withdrawals are suspended on your account until further notice by compliance due to unusual cross-user activity and multiple trade breaks by our liquidity provider. Please send us a list of the email users you have created with us so we can bring to front the total activity."

Reply them with the same and ask for proof of multiple accounts.

Hello,

You did not post our last email exchange where we provided you the proof that you created multiple accounts and then lied to our compliance department as well as the good folks here on Forex Peace Army. FPA should be used as an honest tool to educate others about a brokerage not a place where fraudsters like yourself try to use it as means of extortion to change the rules in your favor or else you will defame our name. Because we feel the need to defend ourselves and our reputation, we will present the evidence below:

In your very first ever interaction with our support department before we even had a chance to investigate or speak with you about your issue, you wrote at the end of the email, "I want to know your answer then if we don't reach an agreement I will post on public forums about activity your company. Forums such as: Bitcointalk, Forexpeacearmy, Financemagnates, Fxempire and other respected resources." There had been absolutely zero issues up until this point which calls into question why you were threatning us before even hearing a response.

For this issue, we wrote you an extremely long and detailed explaination about exactly what happened to which we received no reply from you. Looking back at this history of your profizila@*****.com account, you had 2 MT5 accounts.
The first account, 15643, we processed a full withdrawal on July 16 when you requested: TXID: 8b150f8dfb80415adf2f594f5e5a896eff6aefbfa8f47c6e434621c12c689322
The second account, 15736, we processed a full withdrawal on July 22 when you requested: TXID: ce4669ec1187902c2e6c1955d0813aa23f6c4a837482711e0fe53fd42fcccd44

At this time, since you did not like the answer of our support department, you created a second account using the fake email olaolealea@*****.com with the fake name Olga Paladi. We know that this is you because you signed up this account from the same IP address [85.***.***.106] that you logged into our trade servers with your profizila MT5 account 15643.

10 days later, you decided to open a 3rd fake account at Evolve using another fake looking email ledokijer@*****.com. We know that this is you because in both your BitcoinTalk and FPA posts, you listed your myfxbook "www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048". So you hooked up MT5 account 16148 registered under ledokijer to your profizila myfxbook.

Furthermore, during your communications with our support department that you have quoted in this thread, you are speaking with us through the email ledokijer@*****.com where the name is listed as Yudi Velfrum. However your FPA user name is "sergyus". Interestingly and not ironically, the name on your original profizila account is also Sergey.

When our compliance department asked you if you had been creating multiple user accounts, you said you did not know what we were talking about. We are an upfront and honest brokerage and we expect the same from our clients. Your attempts to violate our terms of service in order to game the system, create multiple accounts to avoid detection, lie to our compliance department, and run an internet smear campaign are not warranted and is the reason why you were banned. We responded to all of your emails from ALL of your different addresses where you are pretending to be different people. In return, you posted only selective emails here and left out the emails where we provided full explanations. You also wrote misleading and inaccurate statements in your posts that we have been able to prove wrong.

We hope this post clarifies to all the other traders out there that we do indeed process all of our withdrawals and always respond fully to all of our traders. Kind regards and happy trading!

Evolve Markets Support
support@evolve.markets

Hello,

You did not post our last email exchange where we provided you the proof that you created multiple accounts and then lied to our compliance department as well as the good folks here on Forex Peace Army. FPA should be used as an honest tool to educate others about a brokerage not a place where fraudsters like yourself try to use it as means of extortion to change the rules in your favor or else you will defame our name. Because we feel the need to defend ourselves and our reputation, we will present the evidence below:

In your very first ever interaction with our support department before we even had a chance to investigate or speak with you about your issue, you wrote at the end of the email, "I want to know your answer then if we don't reach an agreement I will post on public forums about activity your company. Forums such as: Bitcointalk, Forexpeacearmy, Financemagnates, Fxempire and other respected resources." There had been absolutely zero issues up until this point which calls into question why you were threatning us before even hearing a response.

For this issue, we wrote you an extremely long and detailed explaination about exactly what happened to which we received no reply from you. Looking back at this history of your profizila@*****.com account, you had 2 MT5 accounts.
The first account, 15643, we processed a full withdrawal on July 16 when you requested: TXID: 8b150f8dfb80415adf2f594f5e5a896eff6aefbfa8f47c6e434621c12c689322
The second account, 15736, we processed a full withdrawal on July 22 when you requested: TXID: ce4669ec1187902c2e6c1955d0813aa23f6c4a837482711e0fe53fd42fcccd44

At this time, since you did not like the answer of our support department, you created a second account using the fake email olaolealea@*****.com with the fake name Olga Paladi. We know that this is you because you signed up this account from the same IP address [85.***.***.106] that you logged into our trade servers with your profizila MT5 account 15643.

10 days later, you decided to open a 3rd fake account at Evolve using another fake looking email ledokijer@*****.com. We know that this is you because in both your BitcoinTalk and FPA posts, you listed your myfxbook "www.myfxbook.com/members/ProfiZila/mt5-16148/2628048". So you hooked up MT5 account 16148 registered under ledokijer to your profizila myfxbook.

Furthermore, during your communications with our support department that you have quoted in this thread, you are speaking with us through the email ledokijer@*****.com where the name is listed as Yudi Velfrum. However your FPA user name is "sergyus". Interestingly and not ironically, the name on your original profizila account is also Sergey.

When our compliance department asked you if you had been creating multiple user accounts, you said you did not know what we were talking about. We are an upfront and honest brokerage and we expect the same from our clients. Your attempts to violate our terms of service in order to game the system, create multiple accounts to avoid detection, lie to our compliance department, and run an internet smear campaign are not warranted and is the reason why you were banned. We responded to all of your emails from ALL of your different addresses where you are pretending to be different people. In return, you posted only selective emails here and left out the emails where we provided full explanations. You also wrote misleading and inaccurate statements in your posts that we have been able to prove wrong.

We hope this post clarifies to all the other traders out there that we do indeed process all of our withdrawals and always respond fully to all of our traders. Kind regards and happy trading!

Evolve Markets Support
support@evolve.markets

We have a response from Company rep, I would like to hear from you ASAP on his claim.

Back