Abandoned - FBS withdrawal issues

kolo2020

Recruit
I traded with FBS ... I made profit of $230 , I tried to withdraw, it was declined , saying I need to use local. . I explained my FBS personal area was opened 3 yrs back ... And I uses perfect money. ... Before I knew, they said it was terms and conditions, .. and that part was not there at all .... Upon several trials I was allowed to use perfect , so I withdraw just $35 , .. after two days , they revert it , saying I must use local bank that their customers representative made a mistake. .. I traded again, I made profit, I withdraw the profit, which they allowed via perfect money... Later again I traded news around that December again and made extra more , I try to withdraw this $429, they declined it , I traded and loss , balance became $329. .. they now started troubling me with account verification. I must snap selfie. ..and then I asked , I don't want to stress myself and get nothing....if you are not going to pay me , let me know and clos e this account....they said I shouldn't worry, .......so i was on this account verification for a month , going up and down.... I got insults from one of their customers care telling me , " I graphically edited stuff. , Every day I have a case , I should come to live chat again , ..that he will block my account , ...the truth will set me free ....

I felt bad ...

To cut the story short...

At the end they went at my back to remove the money.... after I submitted my drivers lincense, ...they said NiN again .... I told them I will... I will even give them the official website to confirm the documents..... Last last they close the account... telling me ....IP matches with another account ..

I traded with FBS ... I made profit of $230 , I tried to withdraw, it was declined , saying I need to use local. . I explained my FBS personal area was opened 3 yrs back ... And I uses perfect money. ... Before I knew, they said it was terms and conditions, .. and that part was not there at all .... Upon several trials I was allowed to use perfect , so I withdraw just $35 , .. after two days , they revert it , saying I must use local bank that their customers representative made a mistake. .. I traded again, I made profit, I withdraw the profit, which they allowed via perfect money... Later again I traded news around that December again and made extra more , I try to withdraw this $429, they declined it , I traded and loss , balance became $329. .. they now started troubling me with account verification. I must snap selfie. ..and then I asked , I don't want to stress myself and get nothing....if you are not going to pay me , let me know and clos e this account....they said I shouldn't worry, .......so i was on this account verification for a month , going up and down.... I got insults from one of their customers care telling me , " I graphically edited stuff. , Every day I have a case , I should come to live chat again , ..that he will block my account , ...the truth will set me free ....

I felt bad ...

To cut the story short...

At the end they went at my back to remove the money.... after I submitted my drivers lincense, ...they said NiN again .... I told them I will... I will even give them the official website to confirm the documents..... Last last they close the account... telling me ....IP matches with another account ..
@FBS Official Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

What else do you wish to tell me again, that after all the ups and down , after one month that I have already made profit and already closed the $50Bonus account, due local bank transfer + account verification, of which I went back to get the required documentation.... The money was deducted because of "IP address matches" ... That's after *one month of opting -out $50 bonus account.

You know I was patient enough to do everything you guys asked me to do .

It just not fair that, I login into my account one morning and my entire Profit gone

What else do you wish to tell me again, that after all the ups and down , after one month that I have already made profit and already closed the $50Bonus account, due local bank transfer + account verification, of which I went back to get the required documentation.... The money was deducted because of "IP address matches" ... That's after *one month of opting -out $50 bonus account.

You know I was patient enough to do everything you guys asked me to do .

It just not fair that, I login into my account one morning and my entire Profit gone
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

@kolo2020
--> have you submitted a review of the company yet?

--> Have you FORMALLY invited the company rep to this thread? Follow these steps:

Please complete these steps immediately if you have not already done so. Then return here with any updates from the company.

Back