Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

All

I have sent another withdrawal request last Friday (Aug 29, 2014). Give me time till this Tuesday/Wednesday as I was told that my withdrawal request will be processed . If it does not happen (for no apparent reason) then I will be more than happy to provide all the relevant details.

Thanks
Ahaider

All

I have sent another withdrawal request last Friday (Aug 29, 2014). Give me time till this Tuesday/Wednesday as I was told that my withdrawal request will be processed . If it does not happen (for no apparent reason) then I will be more than happy to provide all the relevant details.

Thanks
Ahaider

10 days ago, Confirm that you had receive or not your money.

All

Thanks
Ahaider

Since without you giving me your details to check - I can not do nothing and you did not post since your initial complain - I assume you received your money and I will check this case as resolved

All

Thanks
Ahaider

Hopefully, the client didn't give up after this post for optionrally scam delays

You know, very funny rep.!!! Giving orders to check this case as resolved:mad:
Sir. I do my best to accommodate the clients and if the only words you have are critical and cynical - it is your right. But as people here see and appreciate what I do, they also can notice your mostly negative conduct followed with the words of "scam" towards my actions which are always well intended and in the client's favor. And I am not giving orders to no one. Even my dog at home. :)

Back