Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

Sir. I do my best to accommodate the clients and if the only words you have are critical and cynical - it is your right. But as people here see and appreciate what I do, they also can notice your mostly negative conduct followed with the words of "scam" towards my actions which are always well intended and in the client's favor. And I am not giving orders to no one. Even my dog at home. :)

Not sure of the dog, but definitely not on the wife:p

The client so far did not even give me his details so I can check the validity of his claim and subsequently help him. I wonder why did you avoid addressing that vital detail?

He said sent a withdrawal request at a certain date and you told him to give you time till...etc, not hard to discover all these details to what client it belongs;)

He said sent a withdrawal request at a certain date and you told him to give you time till...etc, not hard to discover all these details to what client it belongs;)
I asked for the details so I can identify his account. Except his user name at FPA I have no such details. How should I check it? You know that I need either the user name at OptionRally which is an email he registered with or the Acc# to do that.

Hello FXWarriory

You know, very funny rep.!!! Giving orders to check this case as resolved:mad:

Maybe the Representative OptionRallySupport has the right to ask for this thread to be "resolved" if the thread starter (ahaider) don't come forward soon to continue the discussion in the hope of resolving this issue. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

I asked for the details so I can identify his account. Except his user name at FPA I have no such details. How should I check it? You know that I need either the user name at OptionRally which is an email he registered with or the Acc# to do that.

Yeah, I am very convinced of that since your broker carrying many scam cases on board, couldn't find which one from the other had similar details!!!!

Hello FXWarriory

Maybe the Representative OptionRallySupport has the right to ask for this thread to be "resolved" if the thread starter (ahaider) don't come forward soon to continue the discussion in the hope of resolving this issue. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

The broker rep. tongue is faster than the blade machine, does not need a lawyer to talk for him!!

Yeah, I am very convinced of that since your broker carrying many scam cases on board, couldn't find which one from the other had similar details!!!!
Do you pay attention how harmful your remarks are to the cause of resolving first of all and then to FPA reputation? People who visit FPA trusting the integrity of the site and seeing me truly resolving the issues and then they see you constantly throwing poisonous remarks - do you think they are stupid and do not understand that you may be have your own agenda that has nothing to do with FPA? I am beginning to think so pal. Sorry for my bluntness but you crossed the line number of times here and it is about the time I answered you back. So far I am doing what I promised and you are only whining

Maybe Asstmod can contact the thread starter?
Please do that Sir if you can because I'd rather resolve the cases and demonstrate the full good faith than be credited with resolving them only because the complainer disappears. Although may very well be that the complain is false and then we all know what to do. Thanks Eddiger

Back