Abandoned - octafx ib comissions not paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

joydeep

Recruit
hello ,
i have an ib account in octafx.com and having 3 active clients . they have traded under my ib accounts around 79 usd comissions generated in the last week and when i have requested for the withdrawl they rejected . also they have seized my ib accounts and those three clients remove from my ib account .and after seizing my ib account my 3 clients traded also and it shouuld be around 200usd comissions they generated .
kindly solve this issue .
my details are as follows:
my ib acc no : 68379
my clients acc nos : 70126

kindly check this issue

Ask OctaFx why they are doing this.

Two quick questions:
Did you and/or any of your referrals shared IP addresses for registration or trading?
Did you and/or any of your referrals share a common postal address, phone number, or family name?

If you said yes to either of these, they probably nailed you for self referral and or cooperating in "bonus hunting". Too many brokers are ready to slam the hammer on people because of a single IP overlap - even between traders who could be friends.

Could be parts of the same group. Could be totally independent complaints. Let's wait and find out.

Send them an invitation to come to this thread and explain what the reason for the delay is.

Dear Joydeep,
Affiliate program was designed for those customers who want to benefit from referring new clients to the company. It was not designed to help you gain referral commission from your personal trading. All your "clients" share the same IP address with you, two of them have the same last name. You and your "clients" used exactly the same LR and Perfect Money accounts for the financial transactions. This is a direct breach of the IB agreement. It is the reason why commission was deleted from your IB account.
Thank you for sharing your experience!

We were guessing sth. like this as can be seen from the previous posts! The complaining members of this forum need to defend it now I think. If failed, their post can also be reported since OctaFx's representative answer is quite logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back