Abandoned - OCTAFX WITHDRAWAL ISSUE

DJJJJ

Recruit
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED THE MONEY URGENTLY BUT OCTAFX IS HOLDING BACK MY MONEY

I made a withdrawal last friday and they cant proceed as the emailed me n saying that my withdrawal can be processed but the fee of $ 84.1 will be charged from me or i may trade 3.5 lots which would substitute the commission fee. I told them they can take the $84.1 n proceed my withdrawal. I requested for new withdrawal request and asking the agent about it they said that they waiting for bank processor to process this transaction and i texted them again before i sleepy they ask me to wait for 24hr for my bank to show in my bank account. But its been more than 24hr now and i still dont see anything so i texted the agent again just now they have escalated this to finance team to check at it again. WHY U HOLDING BACK MY MONEY ? U ALL SAY WANT $81 COMMISSION FEE I AGREED N U GUYS DEDCUTED SO FAST BUT WITHDRAWAL SO SLOW ?? IT MAKES NO SENSE
MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST NO. 5267875
ACCOUNT NO. 22398938

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED THE MONEY URGENTLY BUT OCTAFX IS HOLDING BACK MY MONEY

I made a withdrawal last friday and they cant proceed as the emailed me n saying that my withdrawal can be processed but the fee of $ 84.1 will be charged from me or i may trade 3.5 lots which would substitute the commission fee. I told them they can take the $84.1 n proceed my withdrawal. I requested for new withdrawal request and asking the agent about it they said that they waiting for bank processor to process this transaction and i texted them again before i sleepy they ask me to wait for 24hr for my bank to show in my bank account. But its been more than 24hr now and i still dont see anything so i texted the agent again just now they have escalated this to finance team to check at it again. WHY U HOLDING BACK MY MONEY ? U ALL SAY WANT $81 COMMISSION FEE I AGREED N U GUYS DEDCUTED SO FAST BUT WITHDRAWAL SO SLOW ?? IT MAKES NO SENSE
ACCOUNT NO. 22398938

--> How much is the total withdrawal request?

--> What country is your bank (or payment processor) located in?

--> Can you gather your complete account statement? watch this tutorial:

--> Have you left a review yet?

--> @OctaFX Rep can we have your assistance please?

Last edited:
--> How much is the total withdrawal request?

--> What country is your bank (or payment processor) located in?

--> Can you gather your complete account statement? watch this tutorial:

--> Have you left a review yet?

--> @OctaFX Rep can we have your assistance please?
Total withdrawal request was $6496
My bank is locates in singapore

ACCOUNT NO. 22398938
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Dear DJJJJ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're very sorry your payment took longer than you expected.

After reviewing your complaint, we've found that you placed a withdrawal request on February 4. Since you hadn't performed sufficient trading, our team informed you about the conditions on which you could proceed and tried to confirm it with you. You agreed on the payment fee on February 7, and our team attempted to process this payment on the same day, but the system declined it due to exceeding the card limit. You created the following withdrawal request via another payment method, and our Financial Department completed it on February 8.

Once again, we regret that overall it took longer than you expected. However, please note that the processing time didn't exceed 24 hours. Also, we wish to mention that we have to follow specific procedures when our traders attempt to withdraw funds quickly without trading sufficiently. Regularly we don't charge any payment fees as we cover them themselves, but on such occasions, we reserve the right to pass these fees on to the traders.

That said, we genuinely hope that our reply gives you a bit more clarity about what happened and your funds have reached you by now.

Please reach out to us at support@octafx.com anytime if you need further assistance. We're always here to help.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

ACCOUNT NO. 22398938
If you have a chat with them directly, I'm sure that they will be able to help.

Once again, we regret that overall it took longer than you expected. However, please note that the processing time didn't exceed 24 hours. Also, we wish to mention that we have to follow specific procedures when our traders attempt to withdraw funds quickly without trading sufficiently. Regularly we don't charge any payment fees as we cover them themselves, but on such occasions, we reserve the right to pass these fees on to the traders.

@OctaFX Rep So did you pay him or not? And if so, what date and time did you pay him? And what method did you pay him with?

All that other talk was superfluous.

Back