Abandoned - Probably hired to make this complaint. FXCC IS A SCAMMER. THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR LICENSE AND MISLEAD ME.

Premanshu Bose

Hired to complain?
Live chat.JPG

Agreement 1.JPG

mail.jpg

FXCC is a scammer. The agreement they have is fake. They tell their customers that they have VFSC license. But it's fake. VFSC says that FXCC doesn't have an active license.VFSC does not take care of its previous regulated company to stop them from doing business in Vanuatu. I have confirmed the details with VFSC. So please don't trust them and don't trade with them. If anyone has any investment with them, please withdraw your money ASAP. Be safe. Invest sincerely.

View attachment 66852

View attachment 66853

View attachment 66854
FXCC is a scammer. The agreement they have is fake. They tell their customers that they have VFSC license. But it's fake. VFSC says that FXCC doesn't have an active license.VFSC does not take care of its previous regulated company to stop them from doing business in Vanuatu. I have confirmed the details with VFSC. So please don't trust them and don't trade with them. If anyone has any investment with them, please withdraw your money ASAP. Be safe. Invest sincerely.
This is just awareness or have you had a bad experience with them?
Also, what replied you have received from them regarding the expired licence?

This is just awareness or have you had a bad experience with them?
Also, what replied you have received from them regarding the expired licence?

The topicstarter post seemed to me kind of suspicious as he didn't tell a word about why he is against the broker... But a quick overlook leads me to the following conclusions.

This is a paid post and a paid "review" from an Indian freelancer who has nothing to do with trading at all. The screenshots of an email conversation presented here do not belong to the topicstarter. Look at the date in the e-mail - December 1, 2020 - 8 days ago the same screenshot of this email has recently been used by the other FPA user (here).

I can see the roots at the banned user eyvara's thread. He recently wrote here about hiring freelancers to create multiple negative threads and reviews about FXCC (see screenshot).

It is easy to find in google that there were really some jobs posted by an Armenian user at various freelancer jobs sites (see example on screenshot). Here is the link to freelancer.com

I assume eyvara is from Armenia as the original complaint is marked as posted from Yerevan, Armenia. Please note that this original complaint says the author eyvara is from Qatar but has currently got an Italian residency. IP tracker has an alternative opinion and claim eyvara lives in Armenia (see screenshot).

Without going into much of details with FXCC issue I can suggest that if eyvara lied about his residency during the AML verification of residency with the broker, that could be the source of the trouble. Money laundry regulations are quite strict around the globe.

I suspect though that there might be no issue and all of this is nothing but a blackmailing campaign with the hlep of freelancers. My other guess is that there was a money laundry attempt and the money is under investigtion now, which can be quite frustrating for already banned at FPA Armenian user eyvara.

According to my conclusions, this review likely to be fake paid post also.

Attachments

• Banned user's intentions to blackmail FXCC using freelancers' help.png
    Banned user's intentions to blackmail FXCC using freelancers' help.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 20
  • The user from Armenia posts jobs on FXCC.png
    The user from Armenia posts jobs on FXCC.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 21
  • suspicious residency of eyvara.png
    suspicious residency of eyvara.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 20
Premanshu,

I expect you to return and provide evidence that you really have an account with FXCC.

FXCC's regulation and company information available on its website and its accessible by anybody at www.fxcc.com/regulation

You can also download all our legal docs at the following link: https://www.fxcc.com/downloads
you should be shameful for your lies.
any user can send simple email to VFSC https://www.vfsc.vu/fees-help-support/contact-us/

and they can ask about your license.

you just trying to mislead your costumers to scam them.

Spam Cat says you are a multi and a spammer. Spam Cat things people who make multiple accounts and hire freelancers are shameful.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I cannot prove it, but I believe Premanshu Bose was hired to make this complaint.

Hired or not, Premanshu Bose ignored a reply from the company as well as 2 formal FPA invitations to return to this thread. Per FPA Resolved Issues rules, this thread has been marked as abandoned and is being moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Back