ABANDONED: Scammed by Turnkey Forex! Part 2

Since this is a new thread, I think OP should summarize the timeline of what has happened:..

How much was total original deposits? (dates please)
How much in profits were made?
How much was withdrawal requests for (dates please)
How much was paid (actually received)?
How much is still pending? How long have you been waiting?

Screenshots and/or upload the entire acct history that can prove as much of the list as possible. If the file is over 1MB, use cloud storage like Dropbox, Google drive, one drive, etc.

And avoid telling us to look at the old thread where you didn't even submit actual evidence until page 9 or something like that. This is a new thread. We want to keep everything transparent. You must help us to help you.

In the near future, a template system will be implemented to force a proper timeline with evidence from the first post.

Will get that done. In the mean time i'm listing the names of the people involved in this scam company and shaming them. They're a crime family and have other scam companies they're involved with.

David Cartu, Josh Cartu, Jonathan Cartu and father Lazar Cartu. Their pawn in india is named Barry Talwar. He solicits people to open accounts with Turnkey Forex, pretending to be in the UK, but it's all being run from india. His email is btalwar@turnkeyforex.com.

Will get that done.

you could have done that in the previous post.

In the mean time i'm listing the names of the people involved in this scam company and shaming them. They're a crime family and have other scam companies they're involved with.

David Cartu, Josh Cartu, Jonathan Cartu and father Lazar Cartu. Their pawn in india is named Barry Talwar. He solicits people to open accounts with Turnkey Forex, pretending to be in the UK, but it's all being run from india. His email is btalwar@turnkeyforex.com.

again, why not supporting documentation?

We really need to get into the habit of listing claims in an "accusation, proof supporting accusation" format. It's not difficult. And it saves all of us a lot of time and back/forth.

For a free forum, this is a minor request that is easily fulfilled by genuine victims.

We are further along than this with the Cartus with Greymountain Mgt being in liquidation. See the Nest of Binary Option thread on them. File complaints everywhere you can, but must warn you that investigations are few and far between due to incompetence. I have a letter from an EU country telling me just that. (I am on the GMM Deloitte Wind Up Committee of Inspection, so that is somewhat of a positive.)

We are further along than this with the Cartus with Greymountain Mgt being in liquidation. See the Nest of Binary Option thread on them. File complaints everywhere you can, but must warn you that investigations are few and far between due to incompetence. I have a letter from an EU country telling me just that. (I am on the GMM Deloitte Wind Up Committee of Inspection, so that is somewhat of a positive.)
???

What does this have to do with Turnkey forex broker? Can you upload any proof?

???

What does this have to do with Turnkey forex broker? Can you upload any proof?

You are the ones with the proof, I am assuming with the Cartus. I am just letting you know that we are already on David with GreyMountain Mgt. Any info that you may have, I could give to the GMM liquidator to show him that David Cartu is scamming elsewhere and cannot plead poverty as he does in his Wind Up Affidavit for the Irish High Court. We are already on top of many facets of the Cartu scams. If you have information that you would like to have reviewed by the Deloitte liquidator of GMM, let me know. The common factor here are the Cartus and if we can get them, in any way, it would benefit all of us. Where does it look like this scam emanates from, what country? Romania would be a good answer if you have it.

you could have done that in the previous post.

again, why not supporting documentation?

We really need to get into the habit of listing claims in an "accusation, proof supporting accusation" format. It's not difficult. And it saves all of us a lot of time and back/forth.

For a free forum, this is a minor request that is easily fulfilled by genuine victims.

Supporting documentation is already in the original post for those who can be bothered to look it up. I have no problem doing what you suggested but you should know that i have quite a lot on my hands. There should be mutual respect here. Trying to antagonize me with your 'genuine victim' comment is only going to have the opposite effect.

Last edited:
Back