Abandoned - suntan capital ltd working with Chen Meiyan major scam

igotboned

Recruit
same as other sites. met her on asiancupid. played the long game. I sent money to invest with her... found this site and did a withdrawal of my initial deposit and was told i was suspected of money laundering. that i needed to send 10k to prove im liquid, than they would release my funds. they say if i dont have the 10k in the account in three days the money is permantly seized.... i made a call to the usdoj usao in miami. mt5 in uk +447436412516 is tied to suntoncapital

met Chen on a dating site. 2 boys divorced. father engineer. looking for a husband. tells me she does foreign exchange to make money. she says she owns a hotel in HongKong. uncle works for equities job. she convinces me to send 20k to mt5 utilize the Meta trader 5. We do one transaction and she made 40k. I made 4600. I go to pull the 20000 out, leaving the profits and I receive a text from mt5 that im suspected of money laundering. that need to send them 10k to prove that i am liquid, then they will release the money. I told them that's insane, so they froze my account permanently and seized my money.

same as other sites. met her on asiancupid. played the long game. I sent money to invest with her... found this site and did a withdrawal of my initial deposit and was told i was suspected of money laundering. that i needed to send 10k to prove im liquid, than they would release my funds. they say if i dont have the 10k in the account in three days the money is permantly seized.... i made a call to the usdoj usao in miami. mt5 in uk +447436412516 is tied to suntoncapital
Website address?
How did you get to contact with them?

Hi
I’m in the same situation with SuntonCapital.
Have you been able to get a response from USADOJ ?
I hope many people can unite and cause a major lawsuit against SuntonCapital

Hi
I’m in the same situation with SuntonCapital.
Have you been able to get a response from USADOJ ?
I hope many people can unite and cause a major lawsuit against SuntonCapital
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Is the broker Suntan or Sunton Capital? See the thread below.

Back