ABANDONED - Tickmill-Not Return my money

bai82

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I have 1 account that withdrawn USD267 in 8 Oct 2019 but until today,i still not get my money.My account number is 3032922 at Live04.I already sent an email to them and they give me ARN number to check with my bank.I checked with my bank and nothing received in my account.Then i asked again to tickmill to return back my money to trading account because there is nothing that i received in my bank account.Tickmill ask me to get confirmation letter from the bank to proof that my debit card and my savings account are linked.its impossible for us to request customize letter from bank.i have no way to get that letter and tickmill also don't want to process my request until i get that letter.It's look like tickmill just want to trap me like this,so i cannot do anything and they don't need to return my money.Hope somebody can assist me over here and what should i do.

Thanks.
Screenshot_2019-11-23-05-20-26-26.png

Hi bai82,

Sorry to hear about you troubles. However, this is not something that Tickmill is doing to you. There are very stringent laws that they have to comply with. If I understand you correctly, you made a deposit from your debit card and you are now trying to withdraw to your savings account?

You must be aware that any time you deposit with one method and withdraw using another you are going to run into problems. This will happen with most properly managed brokers.

To put your mind at ease, Tickmill are not trying to trap you. I have done withdrawals far bigger than $267 and can assure you that this matter is as big a pain to them as it is to you. I have been trading with them for a couple of years now and they are easily one of my favourite brokers among several that I use.

I suggest that you just patiently work through the issue with them and your bank. It is understandable that they want to see the link between your card and your savings account......it would be a requirement from their compliance department. Perhaps you can provide a bank statement that shows the deposit from your savings account(via debit card)?

I agree with Compu Forex as I had same problem with a friend.

It was the BANK the whole time.

Phone your bank, and don't just speak to any consultant as they are not clued up on this.

Speak to your banks forex dept. There is an unallocated funds sitting there not been released because you need to give Forex Dept of your bank the ARN Numbers Tickmill provided you.

Your money is sitting with your Bank.

I agree with Compu Forex as I had same problem with a friend.

It was the BANK the whole time.

Phone your bank, and don't just speak to any consultant as they are not clued up on this.

Speak to your banks forex dept. There is an unallocated funds sitting there not been released because you need to give Forex Dept of your bank the ARN Numbers Tickmill provided you.

Your money is sitting with your Bank.

Thanks for the explanation mate.i will try to contact again bank officer that work in forex dept.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have 1 account that withdrawn USD267 in 8 Oct 2019 but until today,i still not get my money.My account number is 3032922 at Live04.I already sent an email to them and they give me ARN number to check with my bank.I checked with my bank and nothing received in my account.Then i asked again to tickmill to return back my money to trading account because there is nothing that i received in my bank account.Tickmill ask me to get confirmation letter from the bank to proof that my debit card and my savings account are linked.its impossible for us to request customize letter from bank.i have no way to get that letter and tickmill also don't want to process my request until i get that letter.It's look like tickmill just want to trap me like this,so i cannot do anything and they don't need to return my money.Hope somebody can assist me over here and what should i do.

Thanks.
View attachment 48728
@Tickmill, can we have your attention here, please?

Dear bai82,
Thank you for your feedback.
I hope our response has provided you with the necessary assurances regarding your trades. Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to support@tickmill.com.

Looks like it. OP was last active on December 5th and chose not to reply to the Forums Team update request from November 27th.

Back