Abandoned - Tradersway Stole $2470 from me

savagetrader

Recruit
On Thursday 09-24-2020 I tried to log into my trading accounts from my phone but couldnt. So I went to my pc and the mt4 said invalid account. Then I noticed one of my accounts had no money in them. This is a bot account that may get one or 2 trades per week so I have no reason to move funds from this account. Then I realized that all of my accounts said invalid account. Why??? So I tried to log into my private office and I couldnt log in there either!! So I had to reset my password and when I logged in, I noticed that money was moved from one account to another account and all funds were added together.. Why?? who did this?? so I contacted customer support and they told me to change my passwords.. well thats not the problem because if any changes are made from my end then they will all have to be verified by me and I never got an email to verify any changed to my account so what happened in my account was internal via Tradersway. Customer service was no help at all. Now this morning, I cant access any of my accounts and all of my money is gone!! why are they stealing my money???

Please PM us your account number so we can look up your account.
You guys sent me an email and told me that it was my fault that it happened but before my money was taken, I told your support reps that my account was compromised either from your end or mine and all they kept telling me was to change my passwords. That was no help because I asked them to investigate it and that I had no access to my accounts because my password kept getting changed by someone and I was not getting the confirmation emails. I told your team that and I was very clear, I told them it appears that my account was compromised from somehwere and that i cant access my accounts. This started on Thusday when I had money in my accounts. I was very clear to them that funds was moved from one mt4 account to the next and that it wasnt me.. They did not take this matter seriously and kept talking to me like I was ignorant. This went on for 3 days until my money was gone. Then aftwards you guys decided to block withdrawals from my account but not until I kept telling you guys there was a problem. Why whouldnt you block withdrawals the same day I told you guys there was a problem? why wait until my money was gone, why not take action immediately? Your going to tell me the same thing, that it was my fault but you guys did not help me one bit as a broker should!

You guys sent me an email and told me that it was my fault that it happened but before my money was taken, I told your support reps that my account was compromised either from your end or mine and all they kept telling me was to change my passwords. That was no help because I asked them to investigate it and that I had no access to my accounts because my password kept getting changed by someone and I was not getting the confirmation emails. I told your team that and I was very clear, I told them it appears that my account was compromised from somehwere and that i cant access my accounts. This started on Thusday when I had money in my accounts. I was very clear to them that funds was moved from one mt4 account to the next and that it wasnt me.. They did not take this matter seriously and kept talking to me like I was ignorant. This went on for 3 days until my money was gone. Then aftwards you guys decided to block withdrawals from my account but not until I kept telling you guys there was a problem. Why whouldnt you block withdrawals the same day I told you guys there was a problem? why wait until my money was gone, why not take action immediately? Your going to tell me the same thing, that it was my fault but you guys did not help me one bit as a broker should!
Just PM account number to him and then we can have an answer from his hand here.

We have looked up the account. Client had exactly one chat correspondence with us and sent no emails prior to his withdrawal being processed. When he came onto live chat, he mentioned three issues in quick succession -

1) Client could not log into his trading account
2) Client claimed that Trader's Way internally transferred his funds from one account to another
3) Client was having trouble logging onto our website.

The chat supporter provided instructions on how to change his trading account password and mentioned that he should change it right away, as per standard practice. We always recommend to clients to change their passwords regularly and remind them on chat during any situation pertaining to lost/forgotten/bad passwords.

Client asked why his password isn't working and who moved his funds. We responded by saying that he could be using an incorrect password (he has ten trading accounts) and reminded him that all internal transfers are treated as withdrawals - they require the client to click on a confirmation email link sent from our secured system to their registration email address. Employees do not have any access to these links and only upper administration can manually confirm withdrawals - not support nor anyone else.

Nevertheless, we responded again at the end of the chat for the client to change his trading account passwords, his password for his Private Office on our website and also to change his email address password, as anyone with access to his email address has full control over the account. The client responded with "ok ok" and we asked if he needed assistance with anything else. He did not respond and the chat timed out after a few minutes.

All clients have the option to using 2FA - 2 Factor Authentication - on their accounts which can be set up in the Private Office on our website. Our Payments Department received a request to withdraw funds the next day. By this time the client had not emailed us at all about any other related issue and we only had one chat with him (the one detailed above). They checked and found that the client had indeed reset his passwords as we suggested to him and proceeded to process his withdrawal. As we specifically stated to the client to change his email address password and he acknowledged the message before leaving, everything was cleared for processing.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Sep 30, 2020 at 11:04 AM

Back