ABANDONED - UFX traders good or bad?

tomyates87

Recruit
Hi,

new to trading so like most people I have been looking at different trading platforms been using Plus 500 but wanted something a little bit advanced.

Anyway found UFX registered, played with the interface looked really positive, then an American sales guy rang and immediately I thought leo de caprio wolf of wall street. Anyway told me everything I wanted to hear and managed to get me to add £655 (1000 usd) to my account. he said he had a good trade with gold saying how its going to start rising etc and he would call me back.

In the meantime I thought id check the forums out when I stumbled across this forum and just saw all the scam threads.
Since the call I have spoke again in the meantime and said I want to withdraw everything just to see how accessible to facility is and with great difficulty due to all the pressure he put me under he has agreed to call me back in 5 working days when apparently all my money will be back in my account.

My question is what is the chance of me getting all this money back, can anyone offer any advice?

cheers

Hi all,
The client received his funds back.

Kind regards, Alex Reynolds
Client Complaints Officer

Dear Mr. Reynolds

This thread wasn't going to mark UFX Markets a scam. Do you know why? Because UFX Markets' review page is already painted in red, I don't know if you ever had the time to check it. I guess since you are replying here, you might want to contact the FPA admins and solve your old history don't you think. Or you might as well do what other scammers did and create on your webpage a special section for the FPA.

Back