ABANDONED / UNSUPPORTED Criminal behaviour and brainless untrained staff! - AxiTrader

Any company has the right to reject to accept any client
Maybe there was an issue indeed, but after facing such a douche behavior from your side, i am pretty sure that they just don`t want to deal with you at all..:rolleyes:
Douche? Did you throw this kind of reply out of nowhere without reading correctly about the situation? So, you are taking the broker's side when they don't even bother to show off in this thread? Feeble answer coming from a sergeant…

Once again, why would I get verified without any hassle with the same ID and documents with other regulated FCA and ASIC brokers but with Axi, this is never enough? They told me they are willing to open an account once I fulfill all the requirements, aka giving them more ID. Full of Bs! I provided more than needed, plus two bloody selfies! But they want more because they know I have some valuable ID who can serve for other purposes. So, I wonder who got the douche attitude from here? If you don't want to deal with a customer, you tell the customer to thank you and good luck, and you stop to **** around trying to juice the lemon. I will sue them as soon I go back to the UK and grant them a visit in person to their office. This is what they deserve. There is no reason to ask for more of what is needed to get verified with a broker who has the same rules as the other regulated brokers.

Attachments

• Axi bs.png
    Axi bs.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 93
I just called the Financial Commission to speak to a supervisor about the matter. This is shocking! I don't think this commission (in Hong Kong) is legit? The man who replied to the call was at home with kids screaming behind! You can try to check yourself! He told me I could not speak to a supervisor, and no one could handle my case! This is unavailable. Once again, this is no wonder why so many brokers mess around freely. They know all the regulations stuff is a joke and lead nowhere!

Try to remember that there's a tiny little issue of a disease spreading around the world and disrupting how most normal business is done. This means that many people are working from home and may also be taking care of children. Business phones make transferring people easy. Cell and home phones may not be set up for this.

The simplest way to communicate with the Financial Commission (or any regulator) is by submitting details of your complaint online and following up by email. I believe the Financial Commission only steps in for Financial disputes, not KYC verification, which would be set up by their other regulators.

Having issues with verification is not a crime. Regulators set minimum KYC standards, not maximum KYC standards. A broker that has multiple regulators might find it simpler to devise a single system that meets the minimum combined requirements of all of their regulators.

If you find that a broker doesn't like your documents, dump them. With the next broker, get on live chat and explain your situation regarding citizenship and place of residence before even beginning the registration process. If the support people seem too confused to understand, save their time and yours by moving on to the next candidate broker.

I just called the Financial Commission to speak to a supervisor about the matter. This is shocking! I don't think this commission (in Hong Kong) is legit? The man who replied to the call was at home with kids screaming behind! You can try to check yourself! He told me I could not speak to a supervisor, and no one could handle my case! This is unavailable. Once again, this is no wonder why so many brokers mess around freely. They know all the regulations stuff is a joke and lead nowhere!
Hello! My name is Nikolai, I am the COO of the Financial Commission.

Having spoken to my staff and the head of the Dispute Resolution Committee I can confirm that you did reach our correct phone number and a member of our staff, who is working remotely due to Covid restrictions, answered your call.

In reviewing the facts of your case I can see that your failed to provide the broker with the specific complete KYC documents they requested, because according to you it would "violate your personal privacy".

You should understand that regulated brokers in the UK, EU and other jurisdictions reserve the right to check full and complete KYC documents as per their local regulations and for such reasons will not accept partial KYC information for verification. It is not the broker's fault - they are required by regulators to conduct such checks. Furthermore, providing full and complete information in such instances actually helps to get verified and have your account open quickly, as things like MRZ codes on passports can be used for swift and automated verification at brokerages.

As such, we don't see a reason to badger our employees or organization - based on the facts there is no actual dispute to be had with this broker in your case - you simply either honor their request for full & complete documents or try opening an account at a comparable regulated broker, where again, full KYC documents will still likely be required.

Back