Justice Trader

Obey me or I'll call you a scammer!
FPA Forums Team Note: This complaint is both abandoned and unsupported. No money was sent, so no money was owed. No evidence has been provided of any misuse of the identity documents sent.

JusticeTrader has not responded for more than 2 weeks after again promising to submit evidence.

This thread will now be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Scam broker alert! Never send your documents for the KYC. They will take your precious documents and close your account after even if you take a selfie with the date of today! The thing is anyone can open a new account with a new email! The only reason they put KYC is for identity theft purposes! Scammers! Worst customer service ever! Criminals! I have been asking to speak to a supervisor and I was ignored. I asked to receive a phone call and they ignored it! I warned them if they didn’t fix this, they will have to explain this criminal behaviour in Forex Peace Army so here we are! I have the whole conversation recorded in a video from the live chat as well! Everything can be provided!

This is time to destroy all those brokers playing a dirty game in the forex industry! People need to know the truth!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 695
  • 2.png
    2.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Jamie 2.png
    Jamie 2.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Jamie 1.png
    Jamie 1.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
Scam broker alert! Never send your documents for the KYC. They will take your precious documents and close your account after even if you take a selfie with the date of today! The thing is anyone can open a new account with a new email! The only reason they put KYC is for identity theft purposes! Scammers! Worst customer service ever! Criminals! I have been asking to speak to a supervisor and I was ignored. I asked to receive a phone call and they ignored it! I warned them if they didn’t fix this, they will have to explain this criminal behaviour in Forex Peace Army so here we are! I have the whole conversation recorded in a video from the live chat as well! Everything can be provided!

This is time to destroy all those brokers playing a dirty game in the forex industry! People need to know the truth!
im confuse, did they steal your money and then block your account or they couldn't verify your identity?

They closed my account right after I made my KYC. Luckily no money was involved, but still, this is a criminal act and pure identity theft! They have been ignoring me on purpose as well in the live chat! I have all the proofs. I have been asking for a call from the supervisor as well. I got the silent treatment! Then they wonder why I got pissed off! I warned them! Now I hope to get the supervisor over here! The crazy thing is anyone can open a multiples account incognito. Why would they put the KYC to close your account right after? This is just pure BS !

They closed my account right after I made my KYC. Luckily no money was involved, but still, this is a criminal act and pure identity theft! They have been ignoring me on purpose as well in the live chat! I have all the proofs. I have been asking for a call from the supervisor as well. I got the silent treatment! Then they wonder why I got pissed off! I warned them! Now I hope to get the supervisor over here! The crazy thing is anyone can open a multiples account incognito. Why would they put the KYC to close your account right after? This is just pure BS !
i would be piss also but what would they do with your identity?

Is that first attached image the one you sent when they requested a selfie?
yeah that was kind of stupid, also hugosway responded to this complaint in their broker review, it's wasn't that serious as this guy made it out to be

yeah that was kind of stupid, also hugosway responded to this complaint in their broker review, it's wasn't that serious as this guy made it out to be
I am dead serious! Why they don't unblock the account then after multiples requests!?. Why they don't reply here! Why they ignored me on purpose by emails or in the live chat? Why they didn't call me! I have all chat recorded with them under different browser IP address!! I have all emails. I have all the proofs! The reply they gave in the review is pure bull****! They didn't delete my account. They blocked it! If they deleted my account, I would create the account again under the same email! I can provide the video of all the live chat where they ignored me on purpose and videos and FPA via email because we cannot attach any video file in here! The customer service is far to be professional and competent! They are brainless incompetents not able to use their common sense! They copy past the same made stuff in all chat! Monkeys would do a better job than the ones working at Hugo FX! So they are better to show the proofs here of what they are saying in the reviews because I recorded everything and I am waiting for them! Bring everything here Hugo FX is your hands are clean! I am a full time trader and don't have time for bull****! Too many of those brokers take for granted they can rape off people in many ways. Well I am about to expose all of them with all the proofs! Profesionnal brokers don't act in such manners!

Attachments

• Hugo way's lie.png
    Hugo way's lie.png
    723.7 KB · Views: 78
Yes because they asked for a Selfie!

They asked for a selfie and you delivered abuse. Do you think the people handling help desks like all that paperwork any more than you do? Do you think the people who saw that are in the position to change the company's KYC and AML policies? Can you explain how this is any better that hurling profanity at a grocery cashier because the price of a bag of beans went up?

A few companies have a very smart policy. They may not pay their front line workers enough, but they realize that someone who starts out so abusively is likely to take up far more support time than a regular client. These companies draw a line and if a client crosses it, the client will need to find a different company to deal with. Clients are free to chose companies and companies are free to reject clients.

If you really want to try Hugo's Way, email them from another address. Politely explain who you are and abjectly apologize for your abuses of their employees. Then ask if they will consider unblocking your access and letting you finish opening an account with them.

They asked for a selfie and you delivered abuse. Do you think the people handling help desks like all that paperwork any more than you do? Do you think the people who saw that are in the position to change the company's KYC and AML policies? Can you explain how this is any better that hurling profanity at a grocery cashier because the price of a bag of beans went up?

A few companies have a very smart policy. They may not pay their front line workers enough, but they realize that someone who starts out so abusively is likely to take up far more support time than a regular client. These companies draw a line and if a client crosses it, the client will need to find a different company to deal with. Clients are free to chose companies and companies are free to reject clients.

If you really want to try Hugo's Way, email them from another address. Politely explain who you are and abjectly apologize for your abuses of their employees. Then ask if they will consider unblocking your access and letting you finish opening an account with them.
well said

Back