If you have videos, you can upload them elsewhere and share links here.

With all of your trading experience, you should know that not all brokers have identical KYC procedures. For example, selfies used to be unheard of for this, but more and more brokers are requiring them.

For "something to happen to HugosWay on FPA", there are procedures. Otherwise, every broker would end up labelled as a scam based on only one or two unsubstantiated complaints. One client not liking the acount verification procedure would be a very bizarre reason to take action.

If you want to improve your life, try acting more politely to people. Since English isn't your first language, you should have some experience in having to work around miscommunications. Condemning support staff who are just trying to follow procedure as "untrained incompetents" is beyond simple rudeness. Would you like it if I accused you of being incompetent because you didn't think to upload the video and link to it? Imagine being on the phone and live chat all day with clients who throw a fit every time there's a small misunderstanding or start spewing profanity when they don't like a procedure you have to follow.

If I were a judge, I'd order you to work for one month in a client support center before proceeding any further on a complaint like this. While doing the support job, you would be banned from using profanity or otherwise abusing clients no matter how badly they were behaving.

I have a nasty temper to deal with untrained incompetents working at the customer service in the Forex industry or any other business. Plus, English is not my first language, so yes, I may use some strong words which reflect the reality of the broker. I will try to sugar-coat and put some rainbows then in my future posts. I was telling the harsh truth because this is not the first time this broker has some bad complaints over the internet, and it looks like nothing happened yet for Hugo FX on FPA. Once again, no wonder why so many brokers get away with their dirty behaviors most of the time because they know they have the green light to do so, and nothing much can happen to them. Plus, Hugo Fx is still avoiding to come into this post!
you say this is not the first time complaints about hugoway, so you knew this and still wanted to open account with them

If you have videos, you can upload them elsewhere and share links here.

With all of your trading experience, you should know that not all brokers have identical KYC procedures. For example, selfies used to be unheard of for this, but more and more brokers are requiring them.

For "something to happen to HugosWay on FPA", there are procedures. Otherwise, every broker would end up labelled as a scam based on only one or two unsubstantiated complaints. One client not liking the acount verification procedure would be a very bizarre reason to take action.

If you want to improve your life, try acting more politely to people. Since English isn't your first language, you should have some experience in having to work around miscommunications. Condemning support staff who are just trying to follow procedure as "untrained incompetents" is beyond simple rudeness. Would you like it if I accused you of being incompetent because you didn't think to upload the video and link to it? Imagine being on the phone and live chat all day with clients who throw a fit every time there's a small misunderstanding or start spewing profanity when they don't like a procedure you have to follow.

If I were a judge, I'd order you to work for one month in a client support center before proceeding any further on a complaint like this. While doing the support job, you would be banned from using profanity or otherwise abusing clients no matter how badly they were behaving.
Don't worry, I had in my younger time done work with customers and even with the upper class. Believe me, f I had given this kind of customer service before, I would have been fired right away! To use common sense is not a disease, even if you have a protocol to follow! Imagine calling a woman mister because of the protocol, by the way and asking for proof of evidence that she is a miss and not a mister after receiving ID!? Tell me how this is professional to think that someone's real name was Cryptocurrency GDB when they received my documents? How is this professional to block someone's account!? How is this professional to ignore a customer in a live chat when they realize this is the person they stopped for no reason and on purpose because they know nothing will happen to them at the end of the day? Then, no wonder I was using profanity to the useless staff working at Hugo!? Even without a document with a bit of common sense, thinking that someone's name is CryptocurrencyGDB is the first place is just pure incompetence and stupidity! Yes, you can follow a procedure, but if some monkeys would do a better job at the customer service because you can't use a bit of common sense, then maybe this is not the place for you to work for a forex broker customer service or anything related with customer service? Up to date, Hugo FX didn't even bother to come in the post with proofs of what they did was right. Why is that?

Well, if I have to upload the video on another link, I will do this when I have time then. I will wait for Hugo FX to bring the pieces of evidence here first. By the way, I didn't think opening a post regarding the poor behaviour of a broker would be so complicated and time-consuming! I am sorry to say that, but the support staff at Hugo FX are brainless incompetents, and I mean it! So, where is Hugo FX regarding this post? I have been waiting since I opened it!

you say this is not the first time complaints about hugoway, so you knew this and still wanted to open account with them
Yes like I said previously, I am testing brokers and gathering evidence in the same time to hopefully do a big cleaning in the space because many of them take everything for granted by scamming people because they know most of them, don’t have many tools to defend themself. Since I was a victim of identity theft from XM ( I will open a post regarding them as well later with all the pieces of evidence), I am recording everything. Too much scam around and like I said before as well since the COVID19 things are just worst! Also, I have an AI with the need of more than one broker because meta4 can use a maximum of only 4 G of rams and when my AI is monitoring more than 20 pairs, this is too much data for a single meta4 account. But I guess like everything else this sounds like the whole situation is just because I got pissed off by the abysmal customer service I received from Hugo Fx, right? Once again, where is Hugo FX? Why don’t they show up? This post is over one month now…

Yes like I said previously, I am testing brokers and gathering evidence in the same time to hopefully do a big cleaning in the space because many of them take everything for granted by scamming people because they know most of them, don’t have many tools to defend themself. Since I was a victim of identity theft from XM ( I will open a post regarding them as well later with all the pieces of evidence), I am recording everything. Too much scam around and like I said before as well since the COVID19 things are just worst! Also, I have an AI with the need of more than one broker because meta4 can use a maximum of only 4 G of rams and when my AI is monitoring more than 20 pairs, this is too much data for a single meta4 account. But I guess like everything else this sounds like the whole situation is just because I got pissed off by the abysmal customer service I received from Hugo Fx, right? Once again, where is Hugo FX? Why don’t they show up? This post is over one month now…
they answer your question in their review thread where you posted your original complaint., also what you mean your doing a big cleaning o_O

I somehow doubt they are trawling through the forums looking for posts about them. Why don't you try contacting them without swearing?

I somehow doubt they are trawling through the forums looking for posts about them. Why don't you try contacting them without swearing?
What is the invitation for then in this case? Are you telling me when you invite a Broker this is kind of pretty useless?

Because you think i didn't before starting to curse them?

Having worked in customer service previously as well I'm afraid you can't just get away with abusing staff. Perhaps contact them again without being so aggressive and try to resolve this. As far as I am aware KYC is standard for most brokers in some capacity as it is with many bookmakers in the UK. I have had similar requests made by bookies before withdrawal from bookies regulated by the UK Gambling Commission so this behaviour isn't surprising to me, particularly for larger withdrawals.

Back