Abandoned/Unsupported - Liteforex is related to other brokers

@LiteForex Official the fact that registration number is different dose not mean one person can not register two different accounts. can you please explain how then do you have the same address as the other companies, and its not like you have not lied before, myself i have evidence of you lying not once not twice have evidence and i would upload soon, so please explain to everyone how you share thesame address with the other three companies. I promise you i will dig further.

That's the address of a company that registers companies in the Marshall Islands. Check the number of results Google gives:

https://www.google.com/search?q="Ajeltake+Road,+Ajeltake+Island,+Majuro,+Marshall+Islands+MH96960"

Is it possible that 2 or more companies at that address are owned by the same people? Yes. Are all the thousands of companies at that address owned by the same people? Definitely not.

If you want to prove a relationship, you need much better evidence. If you've got it, post it.

for fairness sake it is evident that the said address is not the address of @LiteForex Official, (see attached), the said address belongs to THE TRUST COMPANY OF THE MARSHAL ISLAND INC. who served as agent for non-resident domestic entities.
however i will like if @LiteForex Official can clarify and tell us their own address precisely there headquarters because i recently engaged a law firm to look into an issue i have with @LiteForex Official so the checked out addresses of @LiteForex Official in Nigeria as listed in their website but surprisingly the said offices are actually offices of other independent firms who might have a business or two to do with @LiteForex Official and when contacted they categorically denied responsibility for any action or in action of @LiteForex Official so it would be nice if @LiteForex Official clarify and tell us were their actual head office is and possibly other offices because I believe that @LiteForex Official is not just some offshore company that only exist on papers.
thank you

Attachments

• F25A7808-C282-42C6-A6B9-53B45372B2D6.jpeg
    F25A7808-C282-42C6-A6B9-53B45372B2D6.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 9B4E19F3-05FA-4B89-95A9-696EA1CA2E2B.jpeg
    9B4E19F3-05FA-4B89-95A9-696EA1CA2E2B.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 60
Dear Braima,

We ask you to refrain from making accusations based on your guesses. First of all, pay attention to the registration numbers of the companies and you will see that they are different. Many other companies are registered on the Marshall Islands. This does not mean that all these companies are somehow related to each other. If you study this issue in detail, then similar coincidences can be found in other companies.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex
@LiteForex Official IF this is not your operating address, per the disclaimer, then please advise where you operating address is? Also is anyone who got their money stolen from EEA countries, USA, Israel or Japan?

EEA include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden

@Braima - see below for the other websites they are running which shares the same IP as the lite forex website.

1618630420129.png

1618630756828.png

1618630799106.png

Websites that share the same IP
1618630859196.png

Last edited:
@LiteForex Official IF this is not your operating address, per the disclaimer, then please advise where you operating address is? Also is anyone who got their money stolen from EEA countries, USA, Israel or Japan?

EEA include Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden

@Braima - see below for the other websites they are running which shares the same IP as the lite forex website.

View attachment 63896

View attachment 63897

View attachment 63898

Websites that share the same IP
View attachment 63899
This is big help i will dig into it to see what i can find and I would appreciate any further help.
thank you

This is big help i will dig into it to see what i can find and I would appreciate any further help.
thank you
There are some historical threads about this broker. The litefinance-indo is a site they are running to target investors in Indonesia and the website is not even a year old! There is a Lite Forex Euro that appears to have Cysec supervision and I assume this is the same company but am not 100% certain. They definitely created a spiderweb with all these registrations.

litefinance-indo.com​

1618865439825.png

1618865541685.png

1618865832126.png

1618865881773.png

1618865926424.png

Threads are marked as resolved or abandoned based on the thread starter/OP, not based on other people's experiences. If the OP's issue is resolved, the thread is marked as unresolved no matter what other issues are raised. If an OP's issue is not resolved and many other people's issues are resolved, the thread would be left open and unresolved. If an OP abandons a thread in a way that qualified for being marked as abandoned and moved to the Resolved issues folder, this will be done whether or not other people have posted in the thread. This is one of many reasons each person is strongly requested to open their own thread if they have an issue with a company.

The OP of this thread, AlanT135, did not reply to a PM I sent him asking him for evidence. He also did not reply to an email I sent him asking for evidence. Finally, he ignored a public invitation to return to the thread, which automatically sent another email email to him.

AlanT135 failed to return to the thread and provide despite being asked to come back 3 times. I am marking this thread as Abandoned/Unsupported and am moving it to the Resolved Issues folder.

Back