ABANDONED/UNSUPPORTED - Octafx is a big fraud,i copied a trader and my money was just removed,i found out that the trade was manipulated.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Aug 15, 2021 at 9:09 PM

Dear Kinsdel,

We were very saddened to read your message.

Unfortunately, we couldn't identify you on our system since you didn't provide your account details. Could you please share this information to help us verify your complaint and understand what happened? You can write to us at support@octafx.com or social media, and we will do our best to look into your case and investigate the matter.

Also, we wish to guarantee that OctaFX is a reliable broker, and we do not engage in malpractices such as trade manipulation. In fact, we strongly believe that our Copytrading application is a great entry point into the world of Forex for those unfamiliar with it. We aim to make it more transparent, and you can find plenty of information about Master Traders, such as their trading history, profit and loss data, and recent copier changes. Please reach out whenever you can, and we'll be happy to tell you more about it.

We're looking forward to hearing from you anytime soon.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back