Abandoned/Unsupported - ROYALCRIPTO.COM/IT

moderators ??? /// where are my answers ???? /
I'm inviting this gianmaria to give me some evidence where I'm ????? //
why do you delete what we write ?? /// ????

Repeatedly using the Report Abuse button will not speed up the process. Stop doing that.

Please do not make false claims of anything you wrote being deleted. Nothing you have written has been deleted. Instead, I merged 2 separate threads you opened about this issue back into this thread. That merger kept every word you wrote. I did tell you that if you keep wasting time opening separate threads about the issue, any new separate threads will be deleted.

Would you like it if I posted or emailed a question to you and declared you to be a liar before giving you a chance to reply with evidence? I told you I would email the person who started the thread. I have done so. Now we will all wait until next week to see if the person who started this thread returns or not.

First, one issue gets one thread. I've had to merge 2 other threads into this one. Any new attempts to make threads about this dispute will be deleted.

Second, I would appreciate it if future posts made by any of the primary parties in this thread be done in both English and Italian. If I do need to make a decision regarding what to do with this thread, it will be much faster if I don't have to run each post through a translator.

It is traditional to allow the other party to come back and answer questions before demanding removal of material. The FPA has no procedures for declaring issues to be unsupported or abandoned. I am now going to email the person who started the thread and ask him to come back. If those does not return and answer within a reasonable period of time, then those procedures will be implemented.
A ME ARRIVANO DELLE E-MAIL REGOLARMENTE DI ALERTS SE QUALCUNO RISPONDE E LUI NON NE HA VISTA UNA SOLA DI EMAIL?
QUANTO TEMPO DEVE PASSARE PER CAPIRE CHE PALESEMENTE SI TRATTI DI UN FAKE E ROVINA IL LAVORO DI 300 DIPENDENTI
IO SE DOVESSI RICEVERE € 10000 NON FAREI DEI SMILE MA PASSEREI DAVANTI AL PC A METTERE LE DIMOSTRANZE E PROVE CONCRETE DI AVERE INDIETRO I MIE SOLDI

DO I HAVE ANY RESPONDS TO E-MAIL REGULARLY OF ALERTS AND HE HAS NOT SEEN ONLY ONE OF EMAIL?
HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD BE TO UNDERSTAND THAT HEAVY HAS BEEN A FAKE AND RUINS THE WORK OF 300 EMPLOYEES
I IF I HAVE TO RECEIVE € 10000 DO NOT MAKE THE SMILE BUT PASS THROUGH THE PC TO MAKE THE DEMONSTRATION AND TESTS YOU HAVE TO BACK MY MONEY

The FPA has rules for declaring issues to be considered as resolved. These rules also include provisions for declaring issues to be abandoned or unsupported. In this case, since the person who started the thread has missed the deadline, this thread will now be marked as both abandoned and unsupported so that no one will consider the complaint to be valid. It will also be moved the the Resolved Issues folder so that no one will consider the complaint to be active.

Back