ABANDONED - XM stole 80% from my balance one day after they blocked my trading for NO REASON !!

hussein magdy

Recruit
first of all i wrote a review on xm page but i need to wait 3 days for it to be published
my account balance was 553.94 $ i requested a withdrawal of 255.44 . And xm sent me a msg that my request was processed though i'm still waiting for the money to appear in my account, i believe that. for the record i'm registered on one of their promotions which require a minimum balance of 500$ i went to customer support and asked is it ok to make a withdrawal because i'm thinking of making one and i'm registered in the promotion, i don't want to do anything wrong, the agent said it's ok as long as i had 500$ when registered and as long as i have 500$ if wanted to register the next month.
the same day of that withdrawal my account was blocked from trading and a 2 trades on 2 different account (hedge) the with same stop loss and take profit was closed > was testing an indicator with the inverse strategy and wanted to calculate max draw down on each.
when i contacted customer support to ask why my trades were closed they said my account was blocked, I asked why they told me that they know nothing and that i've received an email with reason (I never did), I told them that i didn't they told me that i was sent to again ( I never received that mail) i asked to be connected to that department who only knows the reason for that block to now why did they do so, the agent told me that's a final decision (i felt like it's a **** off) i closed the chat frustrated of the treatment and sent an email to customer support which should be processed within 24 hours asking why was i blocked and asking about that email which containing the reason knowing that i didn't do anything wrong after the 24 hours passed i didn't receive a reply !! rather than that 80% of my remaining balance vanished to find only 62.5 $ remain i contacted the customer support (live chat) again, they told me that they don't know anything and that they have asked the department to resend me the mail. honestly i think that they are stalling to steal my money if i do nothing, i want everyone who is thinking of opening an account with them to think twice, and i would like to have your help retrieving my money.
my account number is : 54161285

also please help me to invite them to this thread cuz it keeps asking for Company Contacts and i don't know what to type in

...also please help me to invite them to this thread cuz it keeps asking for Company Contacts and i don't know what to type in...

--> you have been trading with a brokerage for some time, they must have some contact info should you need to reach out to them. For the invite tool, we focus on email address and optionally name of the person/dept.

--> Usually there will already be one or more email addresses there pre-filled when you select a company. But you can add additional email addresses.

How much total have you deposited across all accounts with xm?
how much total profit / loss do you have across all accounts with xm?
How much total have you withdrawn from the company successfully?

How long do you hold on to each trade for (average hold time)?

All these questions are very easy to answer with a full account trade history. Can you please provide this? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

---------------------------------------------------

These shenanigans are nothing new for those of us who have dealt with XM for years:

-i didn't face anything that would put me in a position of knowing email and a name only support@xm.com
- i made 491.89$ deposit since 24/12/2019 450$ as usd and 41.89$ as japanese yen because i was testing the JY currency based account
- total profit 62.05$
- i made a request of 255.44$ and they said it was processed but i'm waiting for the bank to confirm
- i don't hold trades for much mostly intraday trading but there was those 4 trades 3 in one account and 1 on another which i held for about 3 weeks
-i'll upload statements tonight when they finish the website maintenance or do want it from the mt4?

105550802020.04.23 12:32:34balance
CW-SC-CC​
is the withdrawal i made
106170092020.04.24 11:53:17balance
CW-SC-CC​
is the money that they stole

Attachments

• 52070474.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
67324242020.04.24 11:57:59balance
CW-CRP-CC​
67319592020.04.24 11:54:34balance
CW-SC-CC​
is the money that they stole

Attachments

• 54161295.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 4
there are 4 more accounts which are disabled i just noticed that they are empty but has history (of winnings) i can't access the history of them maybe they think they are the cause of the problem > for the record i had a balance bonus in those 4 accounts and is 52070474 and i didn't make opposite trades to illegally steal the bonus from one account to another all accounts were in profit the bonus is deducted after i lost all of my deposited balance which never happened

they sent me an email telling me that those transaction were sent to the deposit source
and the generated profit (62.5$) will be deleted,
1-i'll wait for verification from my bank account
2-i think this money is lost anyway cuz if my deposit to my bank account exceeded 301$ daily i get block :confused:
central bank issues in egypt (they should ask or do what ever not take them on their own and send them on their own
3- i'm really frustrated don't even have the power to fight for those 62.5 knowing that my visa will be blocked!
where will i even receive them
4- however i sent them email asking where in their terms is hedging prohibited and where is it stated that you will cut the PROFIT of one person when ever you suspect something (not sure) or have some concerns
they told me to contact the other department o_O
final conclusion whether you take it or not STAY AWAY
nobody even paid attention ! except for 4evermaat who is a very nice guy (thanks)

Looks like you've already left a review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=50

I need you now to invite the company to this thread formally. Follow this tutorial to complete the invite: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

When both invite buttons disappear, it should be finished.

nobody even paid attention ! except for @4evermaat who is a very nice guy (thanks)

As you can see, this forum gets quite busy. But we do what we can to help people.

We also highly encourage people to take more responsibility in researching a broker and understanding the product you trade before the deposit.

Back