Abelleta expert spammer

Abelleta

Banned Spammer
Hello traders,
We are going commercial with our Forex Robot. A jewel we call Abelleta. We had a long time questioning whether we should release Abelleta expert to the public, but didn't take 1 minute to read the forum rules about commerical postings. We didn´t want to sell our expert, and find it, next day, decompiled and posted in every Forex forum so decided to spam you about another plan.
We took the route of selling the "signal" on subscription basis, using a slave_robot attached to the MT4 platform.
Trades generated by Abelleta master are sent as a signal,and received by Abelleta slave at your MT4 platform and placed automatically, without your intervention.
Abelleta slave is easily installed like any other EA and you still keep control of lots size (risk) and can manually close trades, if you like. As the expert logics are hosted in our server, you´ll benefit automatically from our latest updates and settings.
Please visit our site Abelleta Forex Expert Advisor. Forex Robot for more details.
Ah! Our robot is NOT making 1000% a week LOL but makes us $149 per month if you buy based on our spam ads.
Regards,
Abelleta Spam Advertising Division

LOL Abelleta.......

Yeah these guys must of got a hold of every Forex place they could find, they even sent me emails begging me to sell their product... ahhh no.. I don't think so... Not only is their website a peice of crap it doesn't even look trustable. Their webpage is horrible, no long sales copy which = very poor sales to start with, theres no testimonials, no bonuses and no marketing knowledge has been applied.. well, except for the "buy this product now so we can make money" tactic.. I'm sure customers will 'love' that...

Abelleta... Failed before it even began...

Back