• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AbesForexSignals.com (Tal Abraham)

General discussions of a financial company
Joined this Forex system back in January and I like the way that Abe trades. What I would advise is that people try and stay away from the MirrorTrader if you can. The commissions and the spread increase by the broker can put small players under. Just some tips for new people:

#1 When selecting signals you have the choice of Abes or Robot signals, his robot does have large S/L but pretty accurate. Use low lots until you get familiar with how he trades.
#2 When you see how he trades and see his strong and weak points, adjust your lots accordingly to manage your risk! BUT BE CAREFUL! Remember, there is still risk.
#3 Again, I heavily object to the MirrorTrader terminal as it is a nice fancy tool, it is COSTLY!

On his site it suggests FXDD and FXCM which Ive done business with FXDD for a few years and know they are commission/spread hogs. Be very careful on doing business with them since they are being investigated for manipulating peoples trades and using software to manipulate your trade outcomes.

Please Read FXDD Also Accused of Fraud in Class Action Lawsuit (Sorry for the URL mods but I thought it was relevant).

The MirrorTrader is a neat platform overall and I love the concept of it. It is a very costly addition on top of the signal service that is $77.00 per month. On top of the commissions they charge you, they also have a commission they add into the spread for the charge of the MirrorTrader. When I trade I have open 4 different MT4 platforms and 4 different brokers. I looked at the MirrorTrader which was at the time EUR/USD -.88 and InterBank FX which was -.17. Big difference there so be careful! I know for many people every penny counts.

Way Around Hefty Fees
What I have done is purchased a Local Trade Copier from Ea-Coders.com. It is highly reliable and it copies all of the trades from the MT4 that I view on the FXDD account to the account I have with IBFX. This way I can use minimal lots on the MirrorTrader and avoid most hefty commissions and charges. IBFX has great service so far, good spreads and no hefty commissions to worry about. I know its some cash for the trade copier and all but if you have some money to invest and can't sit around for signals, the best solution is right here if you don't wanna be ripped off by brokers.

What is the average S/L with the robot? How about Abe's average S/L? Is the mirror trader just his trade copier that he uses to get his trades from his account to yours?

Thanks

Joined this Forex system back in January and I like the way that Abe trades. What I would advise is that people try and stay away from the MirrorTrader if you can. The commissions and the spread increase by the broker can put small players under. Just some tips for new people:

Thank you for your positive feedback about Abe's trading, and for pointing out your reservations regarding the "mirror trading" platform.

I'm delighted to let you know that we are now providing a "normal" kind of trade copier (Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor copier) for you to use.

Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and hopefully this will enable Abe's subscribers to continue enjoying profits on his signals, while experiencing a smoother auto trade copying.

Adam
Abe's Forex Signals & Automation, support team

Back